Tuesday, November 22 2005
TIME: 4:30 p.m.
LOCATION: at the Town Hall
Budget Workshop Meeting
1. Call to order at the Town Hall.
2. The Town Board will review the draft 2006 budget.
3. Adjournment of the Workshop Meeting.
Brenda A. Schneider
The Town Board of the Town of Taycheedah met for a budget workshop meeting on Tuesday, November 22nd, 2005, at 4:30 p.m., at the Town Hall. Members present were Chairman Jerry Guelig, Supervisors Tim Simon, Mike Wirtz, Jim Bertram and John Abler, Clerk Brenda Schneider, Deputy Treasurer Virginia Schneider and Road Maintenance Supervisor Mike Sabel.
1. Call to order. Chairman Guelig called the budget workshop meeting to order at 4:36 p.m.
2. The Town Board will review the draft 2006 Budget. The Board and staff reviewed the preliminary 2006 budget.
The charge for title searches was established more than 10 years ago. Virginia Schneider and Jim Bertram verified that it was determined by the Town Board that the person completing the requests would be paid $10.00 and the Town would keep $5.00. No one has been compensated for this work in more than 10 years. Roger Schneider is currently paying his daughter to respond to the requests. An adjustment in the budget may need to be made next year.
The Board needs to clarify the stipends for the permit issuer. Board action was taken in May to increase the stipend to $20.00 per permit. A clarification will need to be made at the December Town Board meeting.
The woodburning site should be opened twice a month from mid-October to mid-November in 2006.
The 2006 contribution to the equipment fund was increased by $10,000.00.
The proposed tax levy is $360,575.14; which is $1.353973 mill rate. It is a slight decrease from last year.
3. Adjournment of the Workshop Meeting. Jerry Guelig motioned to adjourn at 5:42 p.m., seconded by Mike Wirtz. Motion carried (5-0).
Brenda A. Schneider
|Town of Taycheedah
Fond du Lac County, Wisconsin
Officials | Calendar | Announcements | Legal Notices | Newsletter | Procedures | Links | History | Ordinances | Comprehensive Plan | Map | Kiekhaefer Park | Home