Thursday, December 8 2005
TIME: Immediately following the Special Town Meeting of the Electors
LOCATION: at the Town Hall
PLEASE TAKE FURTHER NOTICE that a Special Town Board Meeting will immediately follow the Special Town Meeting of the Electors for the purpose of:
1. Discussion and adoption of the 2006 Budget for the Town of Taycheedah.
Dated this 17th day of November, 2005.
Brenda A. Schneider, Town Clerk
Chairman Jerry Guelig called the special meeting of the Town Board to order at 8:13 p.m.. The purpose of the meeting was for the Board to discuss and adopt the 2006 Budget.
The Town Board was required to reduce the 2006 proposed Budget by $10,000.00 in order to apply the actions taken by the electors and to apply the necessary $10,000.00 reduction in expenditures.
Jim Bertram motioned to revise the 2006 proposed Budget as follows:
• $1,000.00-Reduce the 2006 contribution to the Smart Growth Fund ($5,000.00 to $4,000.00),
• $200.00-Eliminate the allocation to the Gladstone Beach Association ($200.00 to $0.00),
• $800.00-Reduce the allocation to Kiekhaefer Park ($3,000.00 to $2,200.00),
• $5,000.00-Reduce the 2005 contribution to the Reassessment Fund ($15,000.00 to $10,000.00),
• $3,500.00-Eliminate the allocation for Town Hall window replacement ($3,500.00 to $0.00),
• $500.00-Increase the 2006 contribution to the Road Equipment Fund ($15,000.00 to $15,500.00).
The motion was seconded by John Abler. Motion carried (5-0).
Jerry Guelig motioned to adjourn the Special Town Board Meeting at 8:21 p.m., seconded by Tim Simon. Motion carried (5-0).
Brenda A. Schneider
|Town of Taycheedah
Fond du Lac County, Wisconsin
Officials | Calendar | Announcements | Legal Notices | Newsletter | Procedures | Links | History | Ordinances | Comprehensive Plan | Map | Kiekhaefer Park | Home