Monday, June 12 2006
TIME: 6:30 p.m.
LOCATION: at the Town Hall
PLEASE TAKE NOTICE that the Plan Commission of the Town of Taycheedah, Fond du Lac County, Wisconsin, will conduct a public hearing on Monday, June 12th, 2006, at 6:30 p.m., at the Taycheedah Town Hall for the purpose of making a recommendation to the Town Board of the Final Plat of the Windward Estates Subdivision. The proposed subdivision abuts Golf Course Drive and Hwy. 151 and is located in the Section 31, Town of Taycheedah, Fond du Lac County, Wisconsin.
A quorum of the Town Board may be in attendance.
PLEASE TAKE FURTHER NOTICE that the Town Board of the Town of Taycheedah, Fond du Lac County, Wisconsin, will meet on Monday, June 12th, 2006, at 7:30 p.m., at the Taycheedah Town Hall for the purpose of considering the recommendation of the Plan Commission and to act on the above petition.
Dated this 24th, day of May, 2006.
Brenda A. Schneider, Town Clerk
The Plan Commission of the Town of Taycheedah conducted a public hearing on Monday, June 12th, 2006, at 6:30 p.m., at the Town Hall for the purpose of making a recommendation to the Town Board regarding the Final Plat of Windward Estates Subdivision. Members present were Chairman John Wagner, Joe Thome, Mike Wirtz, Bud Sabel, Joan Simon and Secretary Brenda Schneider. Bill Spieker and Leon Schneider were absent.
Chairman Wagner called the public hearing to order at 6:37 p.m..
Eric Otte, J.E. Arthur & Associates, and Rick Schneider represented Windward Estates, Inc. Mr. Otte gave the following presentation regarding the Final Plat:
• The DNR has finalized the delineation of the wetlands.
• The boulevard at Boreas Blvd. has been eliminated due to the wetlands delineation.
• Lot 67 needs to be increased from .48 acres to at least .5 acres. Lot 68 will probably be decreased slightly.
• Fond du Lac County Land & Water Conservation Dept. has approved the stormwater plan.
• Mr. Otte anticipates DNR approval soon.
• The City of Fond du Lac is in the process of reviewing it.
• It has been submitted to the County Planning Dept. for review. Mr. Otte believes the Parks & Development Committee has approved it. Mr. Tobias may require additional vision triangles.
• Outlot 1 will take and control, through slow release, surface water from Golf Course Drive.
• Outlot 4 will handle the surface water on the city side of the development.
• The restrictive covenants will restrict mobile homes.
• The restrictive covenants will require a minimum of 5:12 roof pitch.
• An Architectural Control Committee will review designs and specs prior to application to the Town for building permits.
• A dusk-to-dawn ornamental light will be installed by the developer at each lot throughout the development. The style of light will be consistent with the city side.
• Once the plat has been approved by all local agencies, it will be revised as necessary before submittal to the State.
The Plan Commission again objected to the street names.
Joe Thome motioned to recommend the Town Board approve the Final Plat of Windward Estates with the condition that Lot 67 is increased to a minimum of .5 acre, seconded by Bud Sabel. Motion carried (5-0-2 absent).
Mike Wirtz motioned to adjourn the public hearing at 6:56 p.m., seconded by Bud Sabel. Motion carried (5-0-2 absent).
Brenda A. Schneider
Plan Commission Secretary
|Town of Taycheedah
Fond du Lac County, Wisconsin
Officials | Calendar | Announcements | Legal Notices | Newsletter | Procedures | Links | History | Ordinances | Comprehensive Plan | Map | Kiekhaefer Park | Home