Monday, July 31 2006
TIME: 5:30 p.m.
LOCATION: at the Town Hall
Special Business Meeting
1. Call to order.
2. Consideration and possible approval of the Developerís Agreement for Windward Estates.
3. Consideration and possible approval of an offer to purchase the Ford F550 truck.
4. Discuss alterations to the Church Road/McCabe Road intersection.
Brenda A. Schneider
The Town Board of the Town of Taycheedah met for a special meeting on Monday, July 31st, 2006, at 5:30 p.m., at the Town Hall. Members present were Chairman Jerry Guelig, Supervisors Tim Simon, Mike Wirtz, John Abler and Jim Bertram and Clerk Brenda Schneider. Also in attendance was Mike Sabel, Road Maintenance Supervisor.
1. Call to order. Chairman Guelig called the meeting to order at 5:33 p.m..
2. Consideration and possible approval of the Developerís Agreement for Windward Estates. The Board discussed requiring the extension of the lateral stubs beyond the gas/utilities. The bond amount still needs to be determined. Further consideration of the Agreement will be made at the Boardís monthly meeting.
3. Consideration and possible approval of an offer to purchase the Ford F550 truck. Rick Schneider, Town & Country Underground Utilities Construction, Inc., has offered $21,000.00 for the truck with the plow. Mark Mand has also offered to purchase the truck for $21,000, if Mr. Schneider doesnít buy it. Tim Simon motioned to accept the offer of $21,000 from Rick Schneider, seconded by Mike Wirtz. Motion carried (5-0).
4. Discuss alterations to the Church Road/McCabe Road intersection. The pulverizing work completed on Silica Road did not result in surplus material that was planned to be used as base material to increase the elevation of the intersection. The project will be postponed to an unknown date. The funds allocated to the project will be utilized on other road repair projects.
5. Adjournment. Jerry Guelig motioned to adjourn at 5:55 p.m., seconded by John Abler. Motion carried (5-0).
Brenda A. Schneider
|Town of Taycheedah
Fond du Lac County, Wisconsin
Officials | Calendar | Announcements | Legal Notices | Newsletter | Procedures | Links | History | Ordinances | Comprehensive Plan | Map | Kiekhaefer Park | Home