Monday, November 6 2006
TIME: 5:30 p.m.
LOCATION: at the Town Hall
Special Business Meeting
1. Call to order.
2. Appointment to the Comprehensive Planning Committee.
3. Discuss the applicability of the Zoning Ordinance to temporary structures/carports.
The Town Board of the Town of Taycheedah met for a special business meeting on Monday, November 6th, 2006, at 5:30 p.m., at the Town Hall. Members present were Chairman Jerry Guelig, Supervisors Tim Simon, Mike Wirtz, John Abler and Jim Bertram, Clerk Brenda Schneider and Deputy Treasurer Virginia Schneider. Also in attendance was Mike Sabel, Road Maintenance Supervisor.
1. Call to order. Chairman Guelig called the meeting to order at 5:30 p.m..
2. Appointments to the Comprehensive Planning Committee. Jim Bertram motioned to make the following appointments to the Comprehensive Planning Committee:
Agriculture-large farm-Joe Thome
Agriculture-small farm-Rebecca Ries
Business Owner-Tim Krawczyk
Plan Commission Member-Mike Wirtz
Sanitary District Representative-Brenda Schneider
Town Board Member-Jerry Guelig
Citizen-at-Large-Jo Ann Thome
The motioned was seconded by John Abler. Motion carried (5-0).
3. Discuss the applicability of the Zoning Ordinance to temporary structures/carports. The matter will be researched and discussed further at the next meeting.
4. Adjournment. Jerry Guelig motioned to adjourn at 6:09 p.m., seconded by Mike Wirtz. Motion carried (5-0).
Brenda A. Schneider
|Town of Taycheedah
Fond du Lac County, Wisconsin
Officials | Calendar | Announcements | Legal Notices | Newsletter | Procedures | Links | History | Ordinances | Comprehensive Plan | Map | Kiekhaefer Park | Home