Comprehensive Planning Committee
Wednesday, November 15 2006
TIME: 5:45 p.m.
LOCATION: at the Town Hall
1. Call to order.
2. Oath of Office.
3. Appointment of a Committee Chairperson.
4. Appointment of a Committee Vice-Chairperson.
5. Appointment of a Committee Secretary.
6. Discuss future meeting dates.
Brenda A. Schneider
The Town of Taycheedah Comprehensive Planning Committee met on Wednesday, November 15th, 2006, at 5:45 p.m., at the Taycheedah Town Hall, for the purpose of conducting an Organizational Meeting. Members present were: Ed Braun, Jerry Guelig (tardy), Neal Nett, Rebecca Ries, Brenda Schneider, Joanne Thome, Joe Thome and Mike Wirtz. Member Tim Krawczyk was excused.
1) Call to order. Member Ed Braun called the Organizational Meeting to order.
2) Oath of Office. Town Clerk Brenda Schneider administered the Oath of Office to the committee members present.
3) Appointment of a Committee Chairperson. Ed Braun, nominated by Mike Wirtz, seconded by Joe Thome. Jerry Guelig motioned to close nominations, seconded by Rebecca Ries. Motion carried. Mike Wirtz motioned to cast a unanimous ballot for Ed Braun as the Committee Chairperson, seconded by Brenda Schneider. Motion carried.
4) Appointment of a Committee Vice-Chairperson. Joe Thome, nominated by Jerry Guelig, seconded by Rebecca Ries. Joanne Thome motioned to close nominations and cast a unanimous ballot for Joe Thome as Committee Vice-Chairperson, seconded by Mike Wirtz. Motion carried.
5) Appointment of a Committee Secretary. Brenda Schneider, nominated by Neal Nett, seconded by Ed Braun. Joe Thome motioned to close nominations and cast a unanimous ballot for Brenda Schneider as Committee Secretary, seconded by Joanne Thome. Motion carried.
6) Discuss future meeting dates. The Committee consensus was to establish their monthly meeting date as the third Thursday of each month. The Committee will meet on Thursday, December 21st from 6:30-9:00 p.m. to review the Community Survey. The Committee’s January meeting will be held on Thursday, January 18th from 6:30-9:00 p.m. for the Vision Meeting. OMNNI will meet with the Committee for the Vision Meeting.
7) Adjournment. Neal Nett motioned to adjourn at 6:15 p.m., seconded by Mike Wirtz. Motion carried.
Brenda A. Schneider
|Town of Taycheedah
Fond du Lac County, Wisconsin
Officials | Calendar | Announcements | Legal Notices | Newsletter | Procedures | Links | History | Ordinances | Comprehensive Plan | Map | Kiekhaefer Park | Home