Tuesday, November 21 2006
TIME: 5:00 p.m.
LOCATION: at the Town Hall
1. Call to order.
2. Consideration and possible approval to extend the contract for refuse and recycling removal with Waste Management.
3. Consideration and possible action to establish the 2007 refuse/recycling charge.
4. Consideration and possible authorization to remove trees located within the right-of-way at W4437 Golf Course Drive.
The Town Board of the Town of Taycheedah met for a special business meeting on Tuesday, November 21st, 2006, at 5:00 p.m., at the Town Hall. Members present were Chairman Jerry Guelig, Supervisors Tim Simon, Mike Wirtz, John Abler and Jim Bertram and Clerk Brenda Schneider.
1. Call to order. Chairman Guelig called the meeting to order at 5:03 p.m..
2. Consideration and possible approval to extend the contract for refuse and recycling removal with Waste Management. Waste Management insists upon a five-year contract in order to continue the current bulky waste program and to cover their costs of supplying the new recycling carts. Waste Management uses the monthly CPI calculations that do not include fuel costs when they determine any monthly fuel surcharge. The formal contract has not yet been received.
3. Consideration and possible action to establish the 2007 refuse/recycling charge. Jerry Guelig motioned to establish a charge of $79.00 for refuse and $21.00 for recycling for each residential unit, seconded by Jim Bertram. Motion carried (5-0).
4. Consideration and possible authorization to remove trees located within the right-of-way of W4437 Golf Course Drive. It was noted that tree removal in the rights-of-way is normally handled by maintenance staff on an as needed basis. However, due to a recommendation from Attorney John St. Peter, the Town Board is taking official action on this matter. John Abler motioned to direct the road maintenance personnel to remove the trees located in the right-of-way at W4437 Golf Course Drive, seconded by Jim Bertram. Motion carried (3-2). Nay-Jerry Guelig, Tim Simon.
5. Adjournment. Jerry Guelig motioned to adjourn the special meeting at 5:35 p.m., seconded by Mike Wirtz. Motion carried (5-0).
Brenda A. Schneider
|Town of Taycheedah
Fond du Lac County, Wisconsin
Officials | Calendar | Announcements | Legal Notices | Newsletter | Procedures | Links | History | Ordinances | Comprehensive Plan | Map | Kiekhaefer Park | Home