Taycheedah Sanitary District No. 3
Monday, April 2 2007
TIME: 9:00 a.m.
LOCATION: at the offices of National Exchange Bank & Trust
1. Call to order.
2. Consideration and possible action to close on the $4,700,000.00 debt refinancing.
3. Adjournment of the special meeting.
The Taycheedah Sanitary District No. 3-St. Peter Area Sanitary District Commission met on Monday, April 2nd, 2007, 9:00 a.m., at the offices of National Exchange Bank & Trust, 130 S. Main Street, Fond du Lac. Members present were President Bill Gius and Commissioner Mike Sabel. Also present were Kathy Diederich, CPA, Brenda Schneider, District Recording Secretary, and Dave Kramer, National Exchange Bank & Trust. Commissioner John Rickert was absent.
1. Call to order. President Gius called the special meeting to order at 9:00 a.m.
2. Consideration and possible action to close on the $4,700,000.00 debt refinancing. Bill Gius moved to execute the $4,700,000.00 refinancing, seconded by Mike Sabel. Motion carried (2-0-1 absent).
3. Adjournment of the special meeting. Bill Gius motioned to adjourn the special meeting at 9:15 a.m., seconded by Mike Sabel. Motion carried (2-0-1 absent).
Brenda A. Schneider
District Recording Secretary
|Town of Taycheedah
Fond du Lac County, Wisconsin
Officials | Calendar | Announcements | Legal Notices | Newsletter | Procedures | Links | History | Ordinances | Comprehensive Plan | Map | Kiekhaefer Park | Home