Taycheedah San. Dist. #3
Friday, May 11 2007
TIME: 9:00 a.m.
LOCATION: at the Town Hall
REC Engineering, Inc., will conduct a pre-construction meeting regarding Lakeview Road Subdivision. The meeting is intended to discuss the project with the contractors, sub-contractors and utility firms.
A quorum of the sanitary district commission may be in attendance.
Brenda A. Schneider
A pre-construction conference was conducted Friday, May 11th, 2007, at 9:00 a.m., at the Taycheedah Town Hall, to discuss the Lakeview Road Subdivision. Sanitary District members present were President Bill Gius, Commissioner Mike Sabel and Recording Secretary Brenda Schneider. Also present were: Foth & Van Dyke-Dennis Steigenberger and Larry Johnson; REC Engineering-Ron Cunzenheim; Town & Country-Rick Schneider and Dan Griswald; and Denny Rahn Excavating-Denny Rahn.
REC Engineering, Inc., will conduct a pre-construction meeting regarding Lakeview Road Subdivision. The meeting is intended to discuss the project with the contractors, sub-contractors and utility firms. A quorum of the sanitary district commission may be in attendance.
• Excavating will begin within 10 working days.
• Construction will begin one week later-approximately 6/11
• Construction will take about 20 working days to complete.
• The excavator will disc the weeds so that staking can be done.
• Foth & Van Dyke will compile lateral cards and REC Engineering will develop the records drawings. Record drawings shall be submitted in both electronic and hard-copy format.
• A Certificate of Insurance, naming the District and Foth & Van Dyke as additional insureds, must be submitted to the District.
• A Letter of Credit in an amount equal to 125% of the cost of construction must be submitted to the District prior to beginning construction.
• The DNR approval letter has been received.
• Fond du Lac County has approved the subdivision plat.
• The Notice of Intent has been filed.
• The project will have a one year warranty from the date of acceptance by the District.
• Mandrel testing and televising must be done no sooner than 30 days after completion. Televising shall not occur until the gravel roadbase is in place.
• The development shall be seeded with rye grass.
• Laterals will be staked-including an offset.
• Sewer will be constructed off to the side of the streets.
• The length of the laterals shall be measured from the center of the main to the end of the lateral.
• All easements shall be secured and recorded prior to the start of construction.
• Two locations will require insulation due to shallow sewers.
• Pave around all manholes located in the street. Ramp castings if near the asphalt surface. REC will shoot the rim elevations.
• Backfill may be native material with the exception of granular backfill must be used in the roadway areas and the lateral trenches.
• The asphalt binder layer will be laid this year. The roadbase must be proof-rolled.
The conference adjourned at 10:00 a.m.
Brenda A. Schneider
District Recording Secretary
|Town of Taycheedah
Fond du Lac County, Wisconsin
Officials | Calendar | Announcements | Legal Notices | Newsletter | Procedures | Links | History | Ordinances | Comprehensive Plan | Map | Kiekhaefer Park | Home