Monday, January 21 2008
TIME: 5:00 p.m.
LOCATION: at the Town Hall
1. Call to order.
2. Interview the candidates that have submitted a Letter of Interest in the appointment to the Taycheedah Sanitary District No. 1 Commission.
Brenda A. Schneider
The Town Board of the Town of Taycheedah met for a special business meeting on Monday, January 21st, 2008, at 5:00 p.m., at the Town Hall. Members present were Chairman Jerry Guelig, Supervisors Tim Simon, Mike Wirtz, John Abler and Jim Bertram, Clerk Brenda Schneider and Treasurer Kathy Diederich.
1. Call to order. Chairman Guelig called the meeting to order at 5:04 p.m..
2. Interview the candidates that have submitted a Letter of Interest in the appointment to the Taycheedah Sanitary District No. 1 Commission. The Board acknowledged that residency is not a requirement pursuant to Wis. Stats. 60.75(3)(b). The Chairman announced that there will be no input from the public. The order in which the candidates would be interviewed was determined by a drawing. Each candidate was notified in writing. The Board interviewed the candidates in the following order:
• Tom Radtke-N7416 Meadowview Drive, Fond du Lac.
• Dan Deuster-N7745 Hwy. 151, Fond du Lac
o Mr. Deuster did not appear for his scheduled interview. No communication was received from Mr. Deuster regarding any conflicts prior to the meeting.
• Jim Huck-N7305 Winnebago St., Fond du Lac
• Sig Tomkalski-210 West Oak Leaf Drive Unit 2, Oak Creek
o Mr. Tomkalski was not able to attend due to a winter storm affecting road conditions and a medical appointment. The Board agreed to offer an alternate interview date of Feb. 11th, at 6:30.
3. Adjournment. Mike Wirtz motioned to adjourn at 6:37 p.m., seconded by Jim Bertram. Motion carried (5-0).
Brenda A. Schneider
|Town of Taycheedah
Fond du Lac County, Wisconsin
Officials | Calendar | Announcements | Legal Notices | Newsletter | Procedures | Links | History | Ordinances | Comprehensive Plan | Map | Kiekhaefer Park | Home