Comprehensive Planning Committee
Thursday, January 31 2008
TIME: 6:00 p.m.
LOCATION: at the Town Hall
1. Call to order.
2. Approval of minutes.
3. Prepare for the Mid-Course Mapping Meeting.
Brenda A. Schneider
The Town of Taycheedah Comprehensive Planning Committee met on Thursday, January 18th, 2007, at 6:00 p.m., at the Taycheedah Town Hall. Members present were: Ed Braun (tardy), Jerry Guelig, Tim Krawczyk, Neal Nett, Rebecca Ries, Brenda Schneider, Joanne Thome, Joe Thome and Mike Wirtz.
1) Call to order. Vice Chairman Joe Thome called the meeting to order at 6:07 pm.
Approval of minutes. Joanne Thome motioned to approve the minutes of the 12/21/06 meeting as presented, seconded by Neal Nett. Motion carried (8-0-1 absent).
2) Review and approve the Community Survey. The Committee reviewed the revised draft community survey. Neal Nett motioned to number the surveys. After consultation with Jeff Sanders, the motion died for lack of a second. The Committee consensus was as follows:
Prepare and mail the surveys by February 9th,
Establish a submittal date of February 23rd,
Photocopied surveys will not be accepted,
Additional surveys will be available at the Clerks Office,
Limit of two surveys per household,
The front page of each survey will receive a colored ink stamp/marking,
Correct the question numbers, and
Insert information regarding the amount of required postage, if returned by mail.
Mike Wirtz motioned to approve the survey with the above noted additions, corrections and insertions, seconded by Jerry Guelig. Motion carried (9-0).
3) Public comment. None given.
4) Adjournment. Mike Wirtz motioned to adjourn at 6:31 p.m., seconded by Joanne Thome. Motion carried (9-0).
Brenda A. Schneider
|Town of Taycheedah
Fond du Lac County, Wisconsin
Officials | Calendar | Announcements | Legal Notices | Newsletter | Procedures | Links | History | Ordinances | Comprehensive Plan | Map | Kiekhaefer Park | Home