Monday, May 5 2008
TIME: 7:00 a.m.
LOCATION: at the Town Hall
1. Call to order.
2. The Board will perform visual inspections of Town roads and ditches.
Brenda A. Schneider
The Town Board of the Town of Taycheedah met for a special meeting on Monday, May 5th, 2008, at 7:00 a.m., at the Town Hall for the purpose of conducting the annual road/ditch inspection to determine road repair projects for the year and to inspect the condition of the Golf Course Drive ditch. Members present were Chairman Jerry Guelig, Supervisors Tim Simon, Mike Wirtz, John Abler and Clarence Kraus and Road Maintenance Supervisor Mike Sabel. The Clerk Brenda Schneider was not in attendance. Mike Sabel Preston took notes.
The following is the 2009 road repair list:
1. Billene Drive 1.5" overlay from new asphalt near Cty. WH intersection ,
north 360 feet including Badger Lane intersection.
2. Tower Road North of Cty. WH, wedge two sections in west side of
southern lane; first wedge is 1,250 feet in length; second wedge is 520 feet in length.
3. Tower Road Wedge area across from N7798 Tower Road.
4. Ashberry Avenue 1.5” overlay over culvert approx. 60 feet in length near N8157 Ashberry Avenue.
5. Liberty Circle 1.5” overlay over cul de sac from Skylane Drive.
The Board inspected the Golf Course Drive ditch, between Winnebago Drive and the Hwy. 151 Bypass, noting the location of all underground utilities. Also present was Eric Otte, JE Arthur & Associates. John Abler moved to accept the proposal from JE Arthur for engineering services for topographical mapping, design, bid administration and construction staking for $13,900, seconded by Mike Wirtz. Motion carried (5-0).
The meeting adjourned at 9:45 a.m., at the Town Hall.
Brenda A. Schneider
|Town of Taycheedah
Fond du Lac County, Wisconsin
Officials | Calendar | Announcements | Legal Notices | Newsletter | Procedures | Links | History | Ordinances | Comprehensive Plan | Map | Kiekhaefer Park | Home