Thursday, September 4 2008
TIME: 5:00 p.m.
LOCATION: at the Taycheedah Town Hall
1. Call to order.
2. Discuss draft turbine ordinances.
3. Discuss Golf Course Drive drainage.
4. Discuss fire protection.
Brenda A. Schneider
The Town Board of the Town of Taycheedah met for a Special Business Meeting on Thursday, September 4th, 2008, at 5:00 p.m., at the Taycheedah Town Hall. Members present were Chairman Jerry Guelig, Supervisors Tim Simon, Mike Wirtz, John Abler and Clarence Kraus.. Also present were Clerk Brenda Schneider and Treasurer Kathy Diederich.
1. Call to order. Chairman Guelig called the meeting to order at 5:10 p.m.
2. Discuss draft turbine ordinances. The Board discussed draft ordinances from Calumet County, Town of Stockbridge and the Town of Clay Banks. All three ordinances were supplied by Attorney John St. Peter, per the Board's request.
The Board discussed the following:
• A setback from the Ledge,
• A setback from future growth areas,
• Checking with other municipalities regarding if any issues have arisen since adopting an ordinance or approving a conditional use permit.
3. Discuss Golf Course Drive drainage. FEMA funding is still unknown. Mike Sabel has a meeting with the FEMA representative on September 11th, at 8:30 am. Mr. Sabel will share the storm sewer plans and bid information with the FEMA representative.
4. Discuss fire protection. Mt. Calvary Fire Department has submitted a budget requesting a rate of $0.605 per $1,000 of equalized value of improvements. The Board has yet to receive budget information from Calumet Fire Department. The Board will contact each department for a meeting with them.
Fond du Lac Ambulance's rate will increase from $13.00 to $23.00 per person in their service area. The Board consensus was to research the possibility of transferring the entire Town into Mt. Calvary Ambulance's service area.
Treasurer Kathy Diederich summarized the Town's projected revenue and expenses for the year.
5. Adjournment. Jerry Guelig motioned to adjourn at 6:39 p.m., seconded by Mike Wirtz. Motion carried (5-0).
Brenda A. Schneider
|Town of Taycheedah
Fond du Lac County, Wisconsin
Officials | Calendar | Announcements | Legal Notices | Newsletter | Procedures | Links | History | Ordinances | Comprehensive Plan | Map | Kiekhaefer Park | Home