Thursday, September 18 2008
TIME: 5:00 p.m.
LOCATION: at the Taycheedah Town Hall
Special Business Meeting
1. Call to order.
2. Consideration and possible action regarding drainage along Golf Course Drive.
3. Consideration and possible action regarding road repair to Cody Road.
4. Public comment.
Brenda A. Schneider
The Town Board of the Town of Taycheedah met for a Special Business Meeting on Thursday, September 18th, 2008, at 5:00 p.m., at the Taycheedah Town Hall. Members present were Chairman Jerry Guelig and Supervisors Mike Wirtz and John Abler. Absent were Supervisors Tim Simon and Clarence Kraus. Also present were Clerk Brenda Schneider and Treasurer Kathy Diederich (tardy).
1. Call to order. Chairman Guelig called the meeting to order at 5:16 p.m.
2. Consideration and possible action regarding drainage along Golf Course Drive. FEMA will not subsidize a new storm sewer project; they will only subsidize ditch cleaning as proposed by Town & Country Underground Utility Construction, Inc., exclusive of saw cutting blacktop, blacktop road crossings, landscaping, culverts and driveway restoration. John Abler moved to approve the south side ditch project as quoted by Town & Country for $33,169.00, noting that the quote does not include landscaping, culverts and driveway restorations. The Town will contract independently for the excluded items. Jerry Guelig seconded the motion. Motion carried (3-0-2 absent).
3. Consideration and possible action regarding repair to Cody Road. Fond du Lac County Highway Department has quoted $7,000 for the repair. Jerry Guelig motioned to accept the quote from Fond du Lac County for repair to Cody Road, seconded by Mike Wirtz. Motion carried (3-0-2 absent).
4. Adjournment. Mike Wirtz motioned to adjourn at 5:30 p.m., seconded by John Abler. Motion carried (3-0-2 absent).
Brenda A. Schneider
|Town of Taycheedah
Fond du Lac County, Wisconsin
Officials | Calendar | Announcements | Legal Notices | Newsletter | Procedures | Links | History | Ordinances | Comprehensive Plan | Map | Kiekhaefer Park | Home