Thursday, October 30 2008
TIME: 6:00 p.m.
LOCATION: at the Taycheedah Town Hall
1. Call to order.
2. Review draft wind turbine ordinances.
3. Review draft culvert/driveway ordinances.
4. Public comment.
Brenda A. Schneider
The Town Board of the Town of Taycheedah met for a Workshop Meeting on Thursday, October 30th, 2008, at 6:00 p.m., at the Taycheedah Town Hall. Members present were Chairman Jerry Guelig, Supervisors Tim Simon, Mike Wirtz, John Abler and Clarence Kraus. Also present was Clerk Brenda Schneider.
1. Call to order. Chairman Guelig called the meeting to order at 6:03 p.m.
2. Review draft wind turbine ordinances. The Town Board reviewed adopted ordinances from the Town of Clay Banks, Town of Stockbridge and Calumet County. Board consensus was to draft an ordinance using the Town of Clay Banks as the basis, use the Niagara Escarpment language contained in the Town of Stockbridge ordinance, establish location parameters using Tower Road as the divider and establish a setback from the future growth area. The Board intends to review the special conditions contained in the conditional use permit issued by the Towns of Calumet and Marshfield.
The Town of Taycheedah Code of Ordinances, Section 13-1-73, requires the issuance of a conditional use permit for windmills to be placed in the Exclusive Agricultural District only.
3. Review draft culvert/driveway ordinances. Several samples were distributed to the Board members. Discussion will take place at a future workshop meeting.
Jerry Guelig left the workshop meeting at 7:35 p.m.
4. Public comment. None was presented.
5. Adjournment. Clarence Kraus motioned to adjourn the workshop meeting at 8:01 p.m., seconded by John Abler. Motion carried.
Brenda A. Schneider
|Town of Taycheedah
Fond du Lac County, Wisconsin
Officials | Calendar | Announcements | Legal Notices | Newsletter | Procedures | Links | History | Ordinances | Comprehensive Plan | Map | Kiekhaefer Park | Home