Comprehensive Planning Committee
Thursday, March 19 2009
TIME: 6:00 p.m.
LOCATION: at the Taycheedah Town Hall
PLEASE TAKE NOTICE that the Town of Taycheedah Comprehensive Planning Committee will meet on Thursday, March 19th, 2009, at 6:00 p.m., at the Taycheedah Town Hall, W4295 Kiekhaefer Parkway, Fond du Lac, for the purpose of making a recommendation to the Taycheedah Town Board regarding the adoption of the Town of Taycheedah Comprehensive Plan.
The draft Town of Taycheedah Comprehensive Plan may be viewed in the Taycheedah Town Clerk’s Office, located in the Town Hall. A copy of the document may be obtained at www.omnni.com, click “Projects”, click “Active Projects”, and click “Town of Taycheedah Comprehensive Planning Program”. Written testimony may be submitted to Town of Taycheedah, W4295 Kiekhaefer Parkway, Fond du Lac, WI 54937. Contact Brenda Schneider, Clerk, at 920-921-5224, for additional information.
The Town of Taycheedah Comprehensive Planning Committee met on Thursday, March 19th, 2009, at 6:00 p.m., at the Taycheedah Town Hall. Members present at the meeting were: Ed Braun, Tim Krawczyk, Neal Nett, Rebecca Ries, Brenda Schneider, Joe Thome and Mike Wirtz. Tardy were: Joanne Thome and Jerry Guelig. Also present was Jeff Sanders, OMNNI & Associates.
1. Call to Order. Chairman Ed Braun called the meeting to order at 6:05 pm.
2. Approval of Minutes. Mike Wirtz moved to approve the minutes of the 1/29/09 Committee meeting as presented, seconded by Neal Nett. Motion carried (7-0-2 absent).
3. Consider a recommendation to the Town Board regarding the adoption of the Town of Taycheedah Comprehensive Plan.
Written public comments received are as follows:
• Wisconsin Department of Transportation, Matt Halada
• Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources-Gus Glaser
• Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources-Jennifer Easterly
Jeff Sanders noted that the location of landfills have been incorporated into the present and future land use maps as required by statute.
• East Central Wisconsin Regional Planning Commission
• Town resident
Joanne Thome arrived during discussion.
Due to the complexity and detail of the some of the written comments received to date, Joanne Thome motioned to recommend the Town Board adopt the Comprehensive Plan contingent upon deferring the Plan back to the Comprehensive Planning Committee for review of all written and oral testimony presented prior to the conclusion of the public hearing and for Committee recommendations to the Town Board of amendments to the Comprehensive Plan based upon the written and oral testimony, seconded by Joe Thome. Jerry Guelig arrived at this time. Motion carried (9-0).
The Committee tentatively scheduled a meeting for April 9th, at 6:30 p.m.
4. Adjournment. Ed Braun moved to adjourn the Comprehensive Planning Committee meeting at 6:26 p.m., seconded by Tim Krawczyk. Motion carried (9-0).
An Open House, public hearing and Town Board meeting immediately followed the Committee meeting.
Brenda A. Schneider
|Town of Taycheedah
Fond du Lac County, Wisconsin
Officials | Calendar | Announcements | Legal Notices | Newsletter | Procedures | Links | History | Ordinances | Comprehensive Plan | Map | Kiekhaefer Park | Home