Taycheedah Sanitary District No. 1
Monday, June 22 2009
TIME: 5:00 p.m.
LOCATION: at the Taycheedah Town Hall
Call to order
Approval of May 28, 2009 Meeting Minutes
Financial Report – Schenck Business Solutions
Commissioner reports and comments
Approve bills/sign checks
Public Comment Forum - TSD1 Sanitary District Business
1. Summer 2009 Newsletter review.
2. District Upgrade Project
- Final inspection and cost estimate update.
- Lift station cleaning and cathodic protection work.
3. Hwy K (Alliant) and Golf Course Drive (DOT) repairs.
4. Ordinance Revisions – final action plan.
5. TSD1 Map.
6. Hwy K and Golf Course Drive repairs.
7. New Generator Maintenance Proposal.
8. Accountable Reimbursement Policy – review and approval.
9. RUE Charge Research Update.
10. System televising – OSG Bid.
1. CMAR Report - review and approval.
2. City of Fond du Lac – “True-up” report and request.
3. Procurement Guidelines.
4. Summer Inspection Plan and training.
5. Commission Priorities.
6. TSD#1 Meter Program.
Next Meeting: July 27, 2009
Please Note: Upon reasonable notice, efforts will be made to accommodate the needs of disabled individuals through appropriate aids and services. For additional information or to request this service, please contact Chris Born at 920-921-0045.
S. Tomkalski, Commission President
Town of Taycheedah Sanitary District No. 1
The minutes have yet to be provided.
|Town of Taycheedah
Fond du Lac County, Wisconsin
Officials | Calendar | Announcements | Legal Notices | Newsletter | Procedures | Links | History | Ordinances | Comprehensive Plan | Map | Kiekhaefer Park | Home