Taycheedah Sanitary District No. 1
Monday, August 24 2009
TIME: 5:00 p.m.
LOCATION: at the Taycheedah Town Hall
Call to order
Approval of July 27, 2009 Meeting Minutes
Approval of August 11, 2009 Minutes
Approval of August 12, 2009 Minutes
District Insurance Program Proposal - Rob Krohlow
Financial Report – Katherine Diederich, Schenck
Approve bills/sign checks
Public comment and questions regarding TSD1 Sanitary District
1. District Upgrade Project: District Cost share; Brookhaven security monitor light; Winnebago Station gas meter relocate.
2. DOT Winnebago Drive project status and update.
3. Hwy 151 Repair.
4. Service charge system work by Ron Cunzenheim.
5. Johnsburg Contract.
6. August 10th incident follow-up.
7. Payment for individuals assisting on August 10th and follow-up work.
1. DNR Sewer Bypass and Overflow Interpretation.
2. 2010 Operations Budget Plan; 2010 Service Rate methodology and long range capital improvement planning.
3. Gladstone Beach Road sewer penetration repair status and plan.
4. Draft Policy/practice on "Notification of Access on Private Property."
5. September 28th meeting date change discussion.
6. Semi-annual OSG Meeting - ideas on future meeting subjects.
Next Meeting: Monday, September 28, 2009
Please Note: Upon reasonable notice, efforts will be made to accommodate the needs of disabled individuals through appropriate aids and services. For additional information or to request this service, please contact Chris Born at 920-921-0045.
S. Tomkalski, Taycheedah Sanitary District No. 1 Commission President
Minutes have yet to be provided.
|Town of Taycheedah
Fond du Lac County, Wisconsin
Officials | Calendar | Announcements | Legal Notices | Newsletter | Procedures | Links | History | Ordinances | Comprehensive Plan | Map | Kiekhaefer Park | Home