Town Boards of the Towns of Fond du Lac, Friendship and Taycheedah
Tuesday, February 16 2010
TIME: 4:00 p.m.
LOCATION: at the Town of Fond du Lac Town Halll, W5990 W. Pioneer Road, Fond du Lac
Joint Business Meeting
1. Call to order. Roll Call. Confirmation of open meeting notice.
2. Public comments
3. Discuss updates to AECOM stormwater consulting services contract.
4. Discuss proposed DNR regulations addressing stormwater issues
5. Discuss and review 2009 MS4 annual report
6. Discuss reapplication for MS4 stormwater permit coverage
7. Schedule next meeting
TOWN OF FOND DU LAC
TOWN OF TAYCHEEDAH
TOWN OF FRIENDSHIP
JOINT STORMWATER MANAGEMENT MEETING
AT THE TOWN OF FOND DU LAC TOWN HALL
February 16, 2010
1. Call to order. Roll Call. Confirmation of open meeting notice. The Joint Stormwater Meeting was called to order by Town of Fond du Lac Chairman Harold Manske. Confirmation was made of open meeting notice. Members present were:
Town of Fond du Lac: Harold Manske, LeRoy Schmitz, Phyllis Giese, Patti Supple and Jody Roffers.
Town of Taycheedah: Jerry Guelig, Clarence Kraus and Brenda Schneider.
Town of Friendship: Chuck McCourt and Gordy Stettbacher. Also present were Attorney Matt Parmentier and from AECOM, Jim Bachhuber.
2. Public comments. There were no public comments.
3. Discuss 2009 Annual Report. The 2009 report is due March 31, 2010. The towns were asked to submit 2009 expenses and their 2010 budget breakdown to Matt for inclusion in the report. All towns are required to present and approve the report during a public meeting prior to submitting it to DNR.
4. Discuss updates on outfall inspections. Change orders have been received from the Towns of Fond du Lac and Taycheedah. AECOM is awaiting the change order from Friendship. There is nothing for the towns to do at this point. The towns were reminded of the requirement to perform site inspections every June and October.
5. Update on public education and outreach plans. This is an ongoing project.
6. Update on illicit discharge response procedures. See item #5.
7. Update on MS4 maps. See item #5.
8. Update on stormwater ordinances. The County needs to revise their ordinance.
9. Update on proposed revisions to NR151. The Towns will be in compliance with the proposed changes.
10. Discuss preparations for permit renewal. Reapplication is the last section of the annual report.
11. Schedule next meeting. June 15th, at 4:00 p.m.
12. Adjourn. Motion by Manske, second by Giese, to adjourn at 4:53 pm. Motion carried.
Submitted by Brenda Schneider, Town of Taycheedah Clerk
|Town of Taycheedah
Fond du Lac County, Wisconsin
Officials | Calendar | Announcements | Legal Notices | Newsletter | Procedures | Links | History | Ordinances | Comprehensive Plan | Map | Kiekhaefer Park | Home