Monday, March 1 2010
TIME: 5:30 p.m.
LOCATION: at the Taycheedah Town Hall
1. Call to order.
2. Consideration and possible approval of a moving permit for the house and garage located at N8490Linden Beach Road.
3. Review MS4 Permit requirements.
4. Establish implementation dates/timeline for the Action Plan contained in the Stormwater Plan for Public Education & Outreach and Public Involvement & Participation.
5. Public comment.
Brenda A. Schneider
The Town Board of the Town of Taycheedah met for a Special Meeting on Monday, March 1, 2010, at 5:30 p.m., at the Taycheedah Town Hall. Members present were Chairman Jerry Guelig, Supervisors Jim Rosenthal, Tim Simon, John Abler and Clarence Kraus. Also present were Clerk Brenda Schneider and Attorney Matt Parmentier.
1. Call to order. Chairman Guelig called the meeting to order at 5:31 p.m.
2. Consideration and possible approval of a moving permit for the house and garage located at N8490 Linden Beach Road. The contractor plans to move the house to the parking lot of the Fisherman's Cove on March 2 between 9:00 and 10:00 am. He is awaiting approval from the State. It is expected in one to two weeks. The house is 26x30. Fond du Lac County will escort the move from the Cove to the county line. Jerry Guelig motioned to approve the permit under the stipulation that the home is removed from the Cove property within one month, seconded by Clarence Kraus. Motion carried (5-0).
3. Review MS4 Permit requirements. Attorney Parmentier reviewed the requirements. He will supply a resolution for formal adoption, the 2009 and Annual Report and the education plan.
4. Establish implementation dates/timeline for the Action Plan contained in the Stormwater Plan for Public Education & Outreach and Public Involvement & Participation. The dates have been established and noted in the Plan.
5. Public Comment. Clarence Kraus commented on the 50% rule as it applies to non-compliant homes. Attorney Parmentier will research the Town's ability to increase the percentage.
6. Adjournment. Jerry Guelig motioned to adjourn the meeting at 6:52 p.m., seconded by Clarence Kraus. Motion carried (5-0).
Brenda A. Schneider
|Town of Taycheedah
Fond du Lac County, Wisconsin
Officials | Calendar | Announcements | Legal Notices | Newsletter | Procedures | Links | History | Ordinances | Comprehensive Plan | Map | Kiekhaefer Park | Home