Taycheedah Sanitary District No. 3-St. Peter Area Sanitary District
Wednesday, October 13 2010
TIME: 4:00 p.m.
LOCATION: at the Taycheedah Town Hall
Special Business Meeting
1. Call to order.
2. Consideration and possible action to increase the quarterly user charge.
3. Discuss a information to be distributed with the quarterly bills.
4. Adjournment of the special meeting.
The Taycheedah Sanitary District No. 3-St. Peter Area Commission met on Wednesday, October 13th, 2010, at 4:00 p.m., at the Taycheedah Town Hall, for the purpose of conducting a Special Business Meeting. Members present: President Bill Gius and Commissioners John Rickert and Mike Sabel; and Recording Secretary Brenda Schneider. Also present was Kathy Diederich, Schenck Business Solutions.
1. Call to order. President Gius called the meeting to order at 4:07 p.m.
2. Consideration and possible action to increase the quarterly user charge. Mike Sabel moved to increase the quarterly user charge by $5.00, to be effective with the 2010 fourth quarter billing, seconded by John Rickert. Motion carried (3-0).
Mike Sabel departed due to a First Responders call.
Kathy Diederich reviewed the Districtís financial projections.
3. Discuss information to be distributed with the quarterly bills. President Gius drafted a newsletter.
4. Adjournment of the special meeting. Bill Gius moved to adjourn the meeting at 4:50 p.m., seconded by John Rickert. Motion carried (2-0-1 absent).
Brenda A. Schneider
District Recording Secretary
|Town of Taycheedah
Fond du Lac County, Wisconsin
Officials | Calendar | Announcements | Legal Notices | Newsletter | Procedures | Links | History | Ordinances | Comprehensive Plan | Map | Kiekhaefer Park | Home