Taycheedah Sanitary District No. 1
Monday, December 20 2010
TIME: 5:00 p.m.
LOCATION: at the Taycheedah Town Hall
Call to order
Approval of Agenda
Approval of November 22, 2010 Regular Business Meeting Minutes
Approval of December 13, 2010 Ordinance/Budget Workshop Meeting Minutes
Public Comment – TSD No. 1 Sanitary District Business
Financial Report – Schenck SC
Approve bills/sign checks
Administrative Clerk’s Report
Permit applications – Consideration and possible action:
1. Update of televising/cameraing of TSD#1 sanitary lines and some laterals.
2. Update of Winnebago Drive project.
3. Completion of project of record retention system for the district and location of documents.
4. Ordinance Workshop on December 13, 2010.
5. Budget Workshop on December 13, 2010.
1. Discussion and possible action to increase quarterly billing rate for RUE from $77 to $80 per quarter for 2011, or part of 2011.
2. Budget Workshop scheduled for January 10, 2011, at 3:30 PM.
3. Discussion of discontinuance of CD at US Bank.
4. Meter readings – Inspector.
5. Meter readings – Maintenance.
6. Marking of manholes in the district.
7. New customers in our sanitary district.
8. $0.00 billing received from Town of FDL #2 Sanitary District for the years 2006, 2007, 2008, and 2009.
9. Request by Mercury Racing for wastewater discharge.
10. Discussion of contents of next TSD#1 Newsletter.
Date and Time of Next Meeting: January 24, 2011 at 5:00P.M.
Dennis Thome – Interim President
Town of Taycheedah Sanitary District No. 1
Please Note: Upon reasonable notice, efforts will be made to accommodate the needs of disabled individuals through appropriate aids and services. For additional information or to request this service, please contact Priscilla Yohann at firstname.lastname@example.org or 920-923-0406.
Minutes of this meeting have not been received.
|Town of Taycheedah
Fond du Lac County, Wisconsin
Officials | Calendar | Announcements | Legal Notices | Newsletter | Procedures | Links | History | Ordinances | Comprehensive Plan | Map | Kiekhaefer Park | Home