Taycheedah Sanitary District No. 3-St. Peter Area Sanitary District
Wednesday, June 22 2011
TIME: 4:00 p.m.
LOCATION: at the Taycheedah Town Hall
Call to order.
Pledge of Allegiance.
Approval of the minutes of the 5/25/11 meeting.
Sewer System Maintenance:
1) Consideration and possible action regarding general maintenance and operational issues.
2) Residential inspection plan.
1) Discuss completing the remaining issues that pertain to the construction of the sewer collection system.
a. Wehner easement.
2) Discuss shared sewer capacity.
3) Discuss engineering firm transition.
1) Considering and possible approval of a Letter of Understanding submitted by Schenck Business Solutions.
2) Employee compensation.
3) Approval of bills.
Public comments and questions pertaining to District business.
Brenda A. Schneider
Please note, that upon reasonable notice, efforts will be made to accommodate the needs of disabled individuals through appropriate aids and services. For additional information or to request this service, please contact Brenda Schneider at (920) 921-5224.
The Taycheedah Sanitary District No. 3-St. Peter Area Commission met on Wednesday, June 22nd, 2011, at 4:00 p.m., at the Taycheedah Town Hall, for the purpose of conducting their June monthly meeting. Members present: President Bill Gius and Commissioners John Rickert and Mike Sabel; and Recording Secretary Brenda Schneider.
Call to order. President Gius called the meeting to order at 4:07 p.m.
Pledge of Allegiance. The Commission dispensed with the Pledge of Allegiance.
Approval of minutes. John Rickert moved to approve the minutes of the 5/25/11 meeting, seconded by Bill Gius. Motion carried (3-0).
Sewer System Maintenance Report.
1. Consideration and possible action regarding maintenance and operational issues. The riser and cover were correctly repositioned on manhole #69 (on Lakeview Road near CTH Q).
2. Residential inspection plan by area and schedule. John Rickert and Bud Sabel plan to continue the residential inspections after June 11th.
1. Discuss completing remaining issues that pertain to the construction of the sewer collection system.
a. Wehner easement. The former District's legal counsel had the issue in process. Attorney Sharpe will no longer be able to see this matter to completion. Lud Wurtz, the new attorney, will need to complete the process.
2. Discuss shared sewer capacity. President Gius plans to study the history on the matter prior to meeting with Ron Cunzenheim. The Commission will schedule a workshop meeting with Mr. Cunzenheim at a later date.
3. Discuss engineering firm transition. President Gius will contact Gremmer & Associates regarding the transition.
1. Consideration and possible approval of a Letter of Understanding submitted by Kathy Diederich, Schenck Business Solutions. Kathy Diederich was directed by the Commission to compile financial projections thru 2022. John Rickert motioned to approve the Letter of Understanding for the projection work, seconded by Mike Sabel. Motion carried (3-0).
2. Employee Compensation. Mike Sabel motioned to increase the Recording Secretary's and the Maintenance Technician's compensation by 9%, effective June 30, 2011, seconded by Bill Gius. Motion carried (3-0).
3. Approval of bills. Bill Gius motioned to pay all bills as presented (order nos. 45-55) totaling $3,139.42, and to authorize the following:
• Transfer $2,200.00 from the Operations/User Charge Account to the regular checking account.
The motion was seconded by John Rickert. Motion carried (3-0).
Public Comment. None presented.
Adjournment. Bill Gius motioned to adjourn the meeting at 4:24 p.m., seconded by John Rickert. Motion carried (3-0).
Brenda A. Schneider
District Recording Secretary
|Town of Taycheedah
Fond du Lac County, Wisconsin
Officials | Calendar | Announcements | Legal Notices | Newsletter | Procedures | Links | History | Ordinances | Comprehensive Plan | Map | Kiekhaefer Park | Home