Johnsburg Sanitary District
Thursday, June 30 2011
TIME: 10:00 a.m.
LOCATION: at the Taycheedah Town Hall
Special Business Meeting
1. Call to order.
2. Consideration and possible approval of the 2010 Compliance Maintenance Annual Report required by Wisconsin Dept. of Natural Resources.
3. Approval of bills.
4. Public comment.
Brenda A. Schneider
District Recording Secretary
Please note, upon reasonable notice, efforts will be made to accommodate the needs of disabled individuals through appropriate aids and services. For additional information or to request this service, please contact Brenda Schneider at 921-5224.
The Johnsburg Sanitary District Commission met on Thursday, June 30th, 2011, for the purpose of conducting a special business meeting. Members present were President Franz Schmitz, Commissioners Ken Schneider and Dennis Lefeber and Recording Secretary Brenda Schneider.
1. Call to order. Chairman Schmitz called the meeting to order at 10:06 a.m.
2. Consideration and possible approval of the 2010 Compliance Maintenance Annual Report required by Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources. Brenda Schneider briefed the Commission on the Report. Ken Schneider motioned to accept the CMAR as presented and to submit it to DNR, seconded by Dennis Lefeber. Motion carried (3-0).
3. Approval of District bills. Dennis Lefeber motioned to approve the bills totaling $378.76 (order nos. 56-61), seconded by Ken Schneider. Motion carried (3-0).
4. Public Comment. None presented.
5. Adjournment. President Schmitz declared the meeting adjourned at 10:18 a.m.
Brenda A. Schneider, District Recording Secretary
|Town of Taycheedah
Fond du Lac County, Wisconsin
Officials | Calendar | Announcements | Legal Notices | Newsletter | Procedures | Links | History | Ordinances | Comprehensive Plan | Map | Kiekhaefer Park | Home