Taycheedah Sanitary District No. 3-St. Peter Area Sanitary District
Wednesday, July 20 2011
TIME: 4:00 p.m.
LOCATION: at the Taycheedah Town Hall
Call to order.
Pledge of Allegiance.
Approval of the minutes of the 6/20/11 meeting.
Sewer System Maintenance:
1) Consideration and possible action regarding general maintenance and operational issues.
2) Residential inspection plan.
1) Discuss completing the remaining issues that pertain to the construction of the sewer collection system.
a. Wehner easement.
2) Discuss shared sewer capacity.
3) Discuss engineering firm transition.
1) Approval of bills.
Public comments and questions pertaining to District business.
Brenda A. Schneider
Please note, that upon reasonable notice, efforts will be made to accommodate the needs of disabled individuals through appropriate aids and services. For additional information or to request this service, please contact Brenda Schneider at (920) 921-5224.
The Taycheedah Sanitary District No. 3-St. Peter Area Commission met on Wednesday, July 20th, 2011, at 4:00 p.m., at the Taycheedah Town Hall, for the purpose of conducting their July monthly meeting. Members present: Commissioners John Rickert and Mike Sabel; and Recording Secretary Brenda Schneider. Excused was President Bill Gius.
Call to order. Commissioner John Rickert called the meeting to order at 4:08 p.m.
Pledge of Allegiance. The Commission dispensed with the Pledge of Allegiance.
Approval of minutes. Mike Sabel moved to approve the minutes of the 6/22/11 meeting, seconded by John Rickert. Motion carried (2-0-1 absent).
Sewer System Maintenance Report.
1. Consideration and possible action regarding maintenance and operational issues. Bud Sabel is retiring from emergency maintenance calls. He is willing to continue routine meter readings. The Commission will discuss his replacement at the August meeting.
Mike Sabel will contact G&H regarding the repair to the Church Road lift station wet well.
John Rickert discussed the use of WW Electric vs. LW Allen for pump repairs.
2. Residential inspection plan by area and schedule. John Rickert and Bud Sabel have completed 29 home inspections. Six violations were discovered. They found a number of clean out cap problems due to broken frost sleeves.
1. Discuss completing the remaining issues that pertain to the construction of the sewer collection system.
a. Wehner easement. The former District's legal counsel had the issue in process. Attorney Sharpe will no longer be able to see this matter to completion. Lud Wurtz, the District's new attorney, will need to complete the process.
2. Discuss shared sewer capacity. President Gius plans to study the history on the matter prior to meeting with Ron Cunzenheim. The Commission will schedule a workshop meeting with Mr. Cunzenheim at a later date.
3. Discuss engineering firm transition. President Gius will contact Gremmer & Associates regarding the transition.
1. Approval of bills. Mike Sabel moved to pay all bills as presented (order nos. 56-62) totaling $3,503.14, and to authorize the following:
• Transfer $3,500.00 from the Operations/User Charge Account to the regular checking account.
The motion was seconded by John Rickert. Motion carried (2-0-1 absent).
Public Comment. None presented.
Adjournment. John Rickert moved to adjourn the meeting at 4:29 p.m., seconded by Mike Sabel. Motion carried (2-0-1 absent).
Brenda A. Schneider
District Recording Secretary
|Town of Taycheedah
Fond du Lac County, Wisconsin
Officials | Calendar | Announcements | Legal Notices | Newsletter | Procedures | Links | History | Ordinances | Comprehensive Plan | Map | Kiekhaefer Park | Home