Taycheedah Sanitary District No. 3-St. Peter Area Sanitary District
Wednesday, December 21 2011
TIME: 4:30 p.m.
LOCATION: at Tommy J's Tavern, W2663 Cty. W, Johnsburg
Call to order.
Pledge of Allegiance.
Approval of the minutes of the 11/16/11 and 11/23/11 meetings.
Sewer System Maintenance:
1) Consideration and possible action regarding general maintenance and operational issues.
2) Residential inspection plan.
1) Discuss completing the remaining issues that pertain to the construction of the sewer collection system.
a. Wehner easement.
2) Discuss shared sewer capacity.
3) Discuss engineering firm transition.
1) Approval of bills.
Public comments and questions pertaining to District business.
Brenda A. Schneider
Please note, that upon reasonable notice, efforts will be made to accommodate the needs of disabled individuals through appropriate aids and services. For additional information or to request this service, please contact Brenda Schneider at (920) 921-5224.
The Taycheedah Sanitary District No. 3-St. Peter Area Commission met on Wednesday, December 21st, 2011, at 4:30 p.m., at Tommy J's Tavern, W2663 CTH W, Johnsburg, for the purpose of conducting their December monthly meeting. Members present: President Bill Gius and Commissioners John Rickert and Mike Sabel; and Recording Secretary Brenda Schneider.
Call to order. President Gius called the meeting to order at 4:40 p.m.
Pledge of Allegiance. The Commission dispensed with the Pledge of Allegiance.
Approval of minutes. John Rickert motioned to approve the minutes of the 11/16/11and 11/23/11 meetings, seconded by Mike Sabel. Motion carried (3-0).
Sewer System Maintenance Report.
1. Consideration and possible action regarding maintenance and operational issues. The wet well at the Church Road lift station will be repaired next week.
Manhole #243 located on CTH QQ just north of CTH WH has had its casting lowered. It is now flush with the driveway.
The Commission will compile a job description for the maintenance position at the next meeting.
2. Residential inspection plan by area and schedule. John Rickert and Bud Sabel have completed home inspections for the year. A detailed report will be presented at the next meeting.
1. Discuss completing the remaining issues that pertain to the construction of the sewer collection system.
a. Wehner easement. The former District's legal counsel had the issue in process. Attorney Sharpe will no longer be able to see this matter to completion. Lud Wurtz, the District's new attorney, will need to complete the process.
2. Discuss shared sewer capacity. President Gius plans to study the history on the matter prior to meeting with Ron Cunzenheim. The Commission will schedule a workshop meeting with Mr. Cunzenheim at a later date.
3. Discuss engineering firm transition. President Gius will contact Gremmer & Associates regarding the transition.
1. Approval of bills. Bill Gius moved to pay all bills as presented (order nos. 101-113) totaling $10,865.84, and to authorize the following:
• Transfer $5,200.00 from the Operations/User Charge Account to the regular checking account,
• Transfer $495.03 from the Operations/Inspections Account to the Reserve for Replacement Account, and
• Refund an erroneous $946.00 special assessment to Nathan & Julia Boyer from the Debt Service Account.
The motion was seconded by Mike Sabel. Motion carried (3-0).
Public Comment. A letter was received from Taycheedah Sanitary District #1 regarding the $5,400.00 cost to paint the Winnebago Drive lift station.
Adjournment. Bill Gius moved to adjourn the meeting at 4:58 p.m., seconded by Mike Sabel. Motion carried (3-0).
Brenda A. Schneider
District Recording Secretary
|Town of Taycheedah
Fond du Lac County, Wisconsin
Officials | Calendar | Announcements | Legal Notices | Newsletter | Procedures | Links | History | Ordinances | Comprehensive Plan | Map | Kiekhaefer Park | Home