Monday, July 9 2012
TIME: 6:30 p.m.
LOCATION: at the Taycheedah Town Hall
1. Call to order.
2. The Town Board will review the draft revisions to the Zoning Code.
3. Adjournment of the Workshop Meeting.
Brenda A. Schneider
The Town Board of the Town of Taycheedah met for a Workshop Meeting on Monday, July 9th, 2012, at 6:30 p.m., at the Taycheedah Town Hall. Members present were Chairman Jerry Guelig, Supervisors John Abler, Tim Simon and Mike Wirtz and Clerk Brenda Schneider. Absent was Supervisor Jim Rosenthal.
1. Call to order. Chairman Guelig called the meeting to order at 6:30 pm.
2. The Town Board will review the draft revisions to the Zoning Code. The Board reviewed the draft Zoning Code revisions. They made the following modifications:
Section 13-1-42(d)(1), R-1 Single-Family Residential with Public Sewer, change the minimum width at the building line from 75' to 100'.
Section 13-1-46(d)(1), R-5 Single and Two Family Residential with Public Sewer, change the minimum width at the building line from 80' to 100'.
Section 13-1-47(d)(1), R-6 Single and Two Family Residential without Public Sewer, change the minimum lot size from 1.5 acres to 1 acre for single-family and change 2 acres to 1.5 acres for two-family.
Section 13-1-54(d)(6), B-1 Business with Public Sewer, change minimum lot size from 3 acres to 1 acre.
Section 13-1-55(d)(6), B-2 Business without Public Sewer, change minimum lot size from 5 acres to 2 acres.
Section 13-1-142(f), Swimming Pool fences, add locking pool covers as an acceptable safety measure in lieu of a fence.
3. Adjournment. Motion by Jerry Guelig, second by Mike Wirtz, to adjourn the workshop meeting at 7:20 pm. Motion carried (4-0). Absent-Rosenthal.
Brenda A. Schneider
|Town of Taycheedah
Fond du Lac County, Wisconsin
Officials | Calendar | Announcements | Legal Notices | Newsletter | Procedures | Links | History | Ordinances | Comprehensive Plan | Map | Kiekhaefer Park | Home