Johnsburg Sanitary District
Tuesday, January 8 2013
TIME: 10:00 a.m.
LOCATION: at the Taycheedah Town Hall
1. Call to order.
2. Approval of minutes of the 12/4/12 meeting.
3. Discuss operational issues.
4. Approval of District bills.
5. Schedule the next meeting.
6. Commissioners' reports and comments.
Brenda A. Schneider
District Recording Secretary
Please note, upon reasonable notice, efforts will be made to accommodate the needs of disabled individuals through appropriate aids and services. For additional information or to request this service, please contact Brenda Schneider at 921-5224.
JOHNSBURG SANITARY DISTRICT
MONTHLY COMMISSION MEETING
JANUARY 8, 2013
TAYCHEEDAH TOWN HALL
Members present were President Franz Schmitz, Commissioners Ken Schneider and Dennis Lefeber and Recording Secretary Brenda Schneider.
1. Call to order. Chairman Schmitz called the meeting to order at 10:04 a.m.
2. Approval of the minutes of the 12/4/12 meeting. Hearing no objections, the President declared the minutes of the 12/4/12 meeting approved as presented.
3. Discuss operational issues. Brian Schmitz had nothing major to report at this time.
It was noted that the second pump from the CTH Q lift station has been rebuilt and re-installed. The dialer is still not functioning correctly. Brian Schmitz will work with Sabel Mechanical.
Future consideration may be made regarding the purchase of a back-up pump.
4. Approval of District bills. Motion by Ken Schneider, second by Dennis Lefeber, to approve the bills, (order nos. 1-12) totaling $17,762.69. Motion carried (3-0).
Motion by Dennis Lefeber, second by Ken Schneider, to authorize the following:
• Transfer the RD Debt Reserve Account balance of $11,036.11 plus the month's accrued interest to the regular checking account and to close the RD Debt Reserve Account,
• Transfer the Operations/Inspections Account balance of $2,573.50 plus the month's accrued interest to the regular checking account and to close the Operations/Inspections Account,
• Transfer $316.70 from the User Charge Account to the Debt Service Account,
• Transfer $28.80 from the User Charge Account to the Reserve for Replacement Account, and
• Acknowledge the 1/1/2013 loan payment of $7,500.00 to NEBAT.
Motion carried (3-0).
5. Schedule the next meeting. The next meeting will be conducted on Tuesday, February 5th, at 10:00 am. The next Joint Sanitary District Meeting will be held on Thursday, January 24th, at 5:00 pm.
6. Commissioner's reports and comments. In the past, Calumet Sanitary District requested permission to use JSD as a dump station, with compensation, in the event of an emergency. Further discussion may be entertained during the upcoming joint meeting.
7. Adjournment. President Schmitz declared the meeting adjourned at 11:11 a.m.
Brenda A. Schneider, District Recording Secretary
|Town of Taycheedah
Fond du Lac County, Wisconsin
Officials | Calendar | Announcements | Legal Notices | Newsletter | Procedures | Links | History | Ordinances | Comprehensive Plan | Map | Kiekhaefer Park | Home