Taycheedah Sanitary District #3
Wednesday, January 16 2013
TIME: 4:00 p.m.
LOCATION: at the Taycheedah Town Hall
Call to order.
Pledge of Allegiance.
Approval of the minutes of the 12/19/12 meeting.
Sewer System Maintenance:
1) Consideration and possible action regarding general maintenance and operational issues.
2) Residential inspection plan.
1) Discuss completing the remaining issues that pertain to the construction of the sewer collection system.
a. Wehner easement.
2) Consideration and possible action to appoint an engineering firm, to be utilized on an as needed basis, and to discuss the transition of District records.
1) Approval of bills.
Public comments and questions pertaining to District business.
Brenda A. Schneider
Please note, that upon reasonable notice, efforts will be made to accommodate the needs of disabled individuals through appropriate aids and services. For additional information or to request this service, please contact Brenda Schneider at (920) 921-5224.
TAYCHEEDAH SANITARY DISTRICT #3
MONTHLY COMMISSION MEETING
JANUARY 16, 2013
TAYCHEEDAH TOWN HALL
Members present: President Bill Gius, Commissioners Mike Sabel and John Rickert and Recording Secretary Brenda Schneider.
Call to order. President Gius called the meeting to order at 4:16 p.m.
Pledge of Allegiance. The Commission dispensed with the Pledge of Allegiance.
Approval of minutes. Motion by John Rickert, second by Mike Sabel, to approve the minutes of the 12/19/12 meeting. Motion carried (3-0).
Sewer System Maintenance Report.
1. Consideration and possible action regarding maintenance and operational issues. The top of an evergreen tree fell onto the Evergreen Court lift station. There was no damage.
Manhole inspections noted significant grease build-up from Perl's Country Inn downstream to the corner of Billene Drive. The District's Inspector has been directed to inspect the grease trap at the County Inn. Perl's will reportedly clean the grease trap weekly.
G&H Trucking has completed the cleaning of all six lift stations; however, they have yet to jet the CTH WH main.
Some of the dialers are down. Sabel Mechanical is in the process of evaluating the problems.
2. Residential inspection plan by area and schedule. During 2012, 110 home inspections were completed, with 15 violations noted. There are still a few violations not corrected from the 2011 inspections. John Rickert will follow-up.
1. Discuss completing the remaining issues that pertain to the construction of the sewer collection system.
a. Wehner easement. The former District's legal counsel had the issue in process. Attorney Sharpe will no longer be able to see this matter to completion. Lud Wurtz, the District's new attorney, will need to complete the process.
2. Consideration and possible action to appoint an engineering firm, to be utilized on an as needed basis, and to discuss the transition of District records. The District took action in the past to retain Gremmer & Associates. The Commission may in the future formally change this appointment. In the meantime, the Commission requested Brenda Schneider contact Foth to arrange for the pick-up of all of the District's records.
1. Approval of bills. Motion by Bill Gius, second by Mike Sabel, to pay all bills as presented, with modifications to the Taycheedah Sanitary District #1 invoice for operation and maintenance expenses during 3rd quarter, 2012, (order nos. 1-10), totaling $12,005.57, and to authorize the following:
• Transfer $11,700.00 from the Operations/User Charge Account to the regular checking account,
• Transfer $234.76 from the Operations/Inspections Account to the regular checking account, and
• Refund $550.00 from the Debt Service Account to Ray Donahue for overcharged special assessment pay-off.
Motion carried (3-0).
Public Comment. None was presented.
Adjournment. Motion by Mike Sabel, second by Bill Gius, to adjourn the meeting at 4:57 p.m. Motion carried (3-0).
Brenda A. Schneider, District Recording Secretary
|Town of Taycheedah
Fond du Lac County, Wisconsin
Officials | Calendar | Announcements | Legal Notices | Newsletter | Procedures | Links | History | Ordinances | Comprehensive Plan | Map | Kiekhaefer Park | Home