Johnsburg Sanitary District
Tuesday, March 5 2013
TIME: 10:00 a.m.
LOCATION: at the Taycheedah Town Hall
1. Call to order.
2. Approval of minutes of the 2/5/13 meeting.
3. Discuss operational issues.
4. Approval of District bills.
5. Schedule the next meeting.
6. Commissioners' reports and comments.
Brenda A. Schneider
District Recording Secretary
Please note, upon reasonable notice, efforts will be made to accommodate the needs of disabled individuals through appropriate aids and services. For additional information or to request this service, please contact Brenda Schneider at 921-5224.
JOHNSBURG SANITARY DISTRICT
MONTHLY COMMISSION MEETING
MARCH 5, 2013
TAYCHEEDAH TOWN HALL
Members present were President Franz Schmitz, Commissioners Ken Schneider and Dennis Lefeber and Recording Secretary Brenda Schneider.
1. Call to order. Chairman Schmitz called the meeting to order at 10:04 a.m.
2. Approval of the minutes of the 2/5/13 meeting. Hearing no objections, the President declared the minutes of the 2/5/13 meeting approved as presented.
3. Discuss operational issues. Per Brian Schmitz, the transducers still aren't functioning properly.
Brian also noted that recent flows have been the lowest in the District's history.
Brenda Schneider reported that Pat Mand was recently in the process of compiling an evaluation of sewer gas levels. It is unknown who authorized the work. Ken Schneider will contact Pat Mand.
Ken Schneider reported odor remains noticeable during north winds.
Shawn Abler has been experiencing odor issues in his house for the past few years. He recently discovered that an underground pipe broke. The pipe was repaired and the odor problems are now gone.
4. Approval of District bills. Motion by Dennis Lefeber, second by Ken Schneider, to approve the bills, (order nos. 26-35) totaling $14,044.84, and to authorize the following:
• Transfer $14,000 from the Operations/User Charge Account to the regular checking account.
Motion carried (3-0).
5. Schedule the next meeting. The next meetings will be on Tuesday, April 9th, and the next Joint Meeting will be on Thursday, April 25th, at 5:00 pm.
6. Commissioner's reports and comments. None presented.
7. Adjournment. President Schmitz declared the meeting adjourned at 10:42 a.m.
Brenda A. Schneider, District Recording Secretary
|Town of Taycheedah
Fond du Lac County, Wisconsin
Officials | Calendar | Announcements | Legal Notices | Newsletter | Procedures | Links | History | Ordinances | Comprehensive Plan | Map | Kiekhaefer Park | Home