Johnsburg Sanitary District
Tuesday, April 9 2013
TIME: 10:00 a.m.
LOCATION: at the Taycheedah Town Hall
1. Call to order.
2. Approval of minutes of the 3/5/13 meeting.
3. Discuss operational issues.
4. Approval of District bills.
5. Schedule the next meeting.
6. Commissioners' reports and comments.
Brenda A. Schneider
District Recording Secretary
Please note, upon reasonable notice, efforts will be made to accommodate the needs of disabled individuals through appropriate aids and services. For additional information or to request this service, please contact Brenda Schneider at 921-5224.
JOHNSBURG SANITARY DISTRICT
MONTHLY COMMISSION MEETING
APRIL 9, 2013
TAYCHEEDAH TOWN HALL
Members present were President Franz Schmitz, Commissioners Ken Schneider and Dennis Lefeber and Recording Secretary Brenda Schneider.
1. Call to order. Chairman Schmitz called the meeting to order at 10:03 a.m.
2. Approval of the minutes of the 3/5/13 meeting. Motion by Dennis Lefeber, second by Ken Schneider, to approve the minutes of the 3/5/13 as presented. Motion carried (3-0).
3. Discuss operational issues. Per Brian Schmitz, the dialers appear to be working properly.
It was noted that a manhole cover on Cty W was knocked off by a snowplow. It was spotted by Dan Duwell. He placed plywood and a straw bale over it. The County did a temporary fix. They will re-grout it and replace the chimney seal once spring arrives.
It was reported that Pat Mand has been hired by TSD#1 to perform a study on gas levels.
4. Approval of District bills. Motion by Ken Schneider, second by Dennis Lefeber, to approve the bills, (order nos. 36-42) totaling $402.81, and to authorize the following:
• Transfer $400.00 from the Operations/User Charge Account to the regular checking account,
• Transfer $7,074.00 from the Operations/User Charge Account to the Debt Service Account, and
• Transfer $643.09 from the Operations/User Charge Account to the Reserve for Replacement Account.
Motion carried (3-0).
5. Schedule the next meeting. The next meeting will be on Tuesday, May 7th, at 10:00 am, and the next Joint Meeting will be on Thursday, April 25th, at 5:00 pm.
6. Commissioner's reports and comments. The Commission will request a status report on home inspections from Andy Karls.
7. Adjournment. President Schmitz declared the meeting adjourned at 10:44 a.m.
Brenda A. Schneider, District Recording Secretary
|Town of Taycheedah
Fond du Lac County, Wisconsin
Officials | Calendar | Announcements | Legal Notices | Newsletter | Procedures | Links | History | Ordinances | Comprehensive Plan | Map | Kiekhaefer Park | Home