Johnsburg Sanitary District
Tuesday, June 4 2013
TIME: 10:00 a.m.
LOCATION: at the Taycheedah Town Hall
1. Call to order.
2. Approval of minutes of the 5/7/13 meeting.
3. Discuss operational issues.
4. Review and accept the 2012 Compliance Maintenance Annual Report as required by DNR.
5. Approval of District bills.
6. Schedule the next meeting.
7. Commissioners' reports and comments.
Brenda A. Schneider
District Recording Secretary
Please note, upon reasonable notice, efforts will be made to accommodate the needs of disabled individuals through appropriate aids and services. For additional information or to request this service, please contact Brenda Schneider at 921-5224.
JOHNSBURG SANITARY DISTRICT
MONTHLY COMMISSION MEETING
JUNE 4, 2013
TAYCHEEDAH TOWN HALL
Members present were President Franz Schmitz, Commissioners Ken Schneider and Dennis Lefeber and Recording Secretary Brenda Schneider.
1. Call to order. Chairman Schmitz called the meeting to order at 10:00 a.m.
2. Approval of the minutes of the 5/7/13 meeting. Motion by Dennis Lefeber, second by Ken Schneider, to approve the minutes of the 5/7/13 as presented. Motion carried (3-0).
3. Discuss operational issues. Dennis Lefeber informed the Commission that Brian Schmitz will resign no later than 7/31/13.
Johnsburg Road should be paved within a couple of weeks.
Doug Sabel will provide Ken Schneider with a quote to install a trap at the meter station. The quote will be presented to the Commission once received.
There has been no communication from Calumet Sanitary District or Ziegelbauer Septic Service regarding an emergency by-pass dumping. Brenda Schneider will send a memo requesting information for billing purposes.
4. Review and accept the 2012 Compliance Maintenances Annual Report as required by DNR. Motion by Ken Schneider, second by Dennis Lefeber, to accept the Report and file it with WDNR. Motion carried (3-0).
5. Approval of District bills. Motion by Dennis Lefeber, second by Ken Schneider, to approve the bills, (order nos. 56-63) totaling $763.98. Motion carried (3-0).
6. Schedule the next meeting. The next meeting will be on Tuesday, July 2nd, at 10:00 am. The next quarterly sanitary district meeting will be on Thursday, July 25th, at 5:00 p.m.
7. Commissioner's reports and comments. Commissioners discussed possible candidates for the maintenance technician position.
8. Adjournment. Motion by Dennis Lefeber, second by Ken Schneider, to adjourned at 10:29 a.m. Motion carried (3-0).
Brenda A. Schneider, District Recording Secretary
|Town of Taycheedah
Fond du Lac County, Wisconsin
Officials | Calendar | Announcements | Legal Notices | Newsletter | Procedures | Links | History | Ordinances | Comprehensive Plan | Map | Kiekhaefer Park | Home