Taycheedah Sanitary District #1
Monday, June 24 2013
TIME: 5:00 p.m.
LOCATION: at the Taycheedah Town Hall
Call to order
1. The Sanitary District board will enter into Closed Session pursuant to
Wis. Stat. 19.85 (1) (c), considering employment, promotion, compensation or performance evaluation data of any public employee over which the governmental body had jurisdiction or exercises responsibility.
2. Discussion and possible action of the wage for Town of Taycheedah Sanitary District No. 1 Maintenance support personnel.
3. Discussion and possible action of the review of the Town of Taycheedah Sanitary District No. 1 Maintenance personnel.
4. Discussion and possible action of the wage of Commissioners when performing maintenance duties.
5. The Sanitary District board will reconvene to public session.
6. Meeting Adjournment.
Town of Taycheedah Sanitary District No. 1
Please Note: Upon reasonable notice, efforts will be made to accommodate the needs of disabled individuals through appropriate aids and services. For additional information or to request this service, please contact Priscilla Yohann at firstname.lastname@example.org or 920-923-0406.
The closed session meeting was postponed.
|Town of Taycheedah
Fond du Lac County, Wisconsin
Officials | Calendar | Announcements | Legal Notices | Newsletter | Procedures | Links | History | Ordinances | Comprehensive Plan | Map | Kiekhaefer Park | Home