Taycheedah Sanitary District #3
Wednesday, June 19 2013
TIME: 4:30 p.m.
LOCATION: at the Taycheedah Town Hall
Call to order.
Pledge of Allegiance.
Approval of the minutes of the 5/22/13 and 6/4/13 meetings.
Sewer System Maintenance:
1) Consideration and possible action regarding general maintenance and operational issues.
2) Consideration and possible acceptance of a proposal from Synergy Sales for wireless monitoring systems.
3) Residential inspection plan.
4) Discuss Outlying Sewer Group communication.
1) Discuss completing the remaining issues that pertain to the construction of the sewer collection system.
a. Wehner easement.
1) Mike Winkler to discuss drainage concerns.
2) Review and accept the 2012 Compliance Maintenance Annual Report, as required by the DNR.
3) Approval of bills.
Public comments and questions pertaining to District business.
Brenda A. Schneider
Please note, that upon reasonable notice, efforts will be made to accommodate the needs of disabled individuals through appropriate aids and services. For additional information or to request this service, please contact Brenda Schneider at (920) 921-5224.
TAYCHEEDAH SANITARY DISTRICT #3
MONTHLY COMMISSION MEETING
JUNE 19, 2013
TAYCHEEDAH TOWN HALL
Members present: President Bill Gius; Commissioners John Rickert and Mike Sabel; and Recording Secretary Brenda Schneider.
Call to order. President Bill Gius called the meeting to order at 4:30 p.m.
Pledge of Allegiance. The Commission dispensed with the Pledge of Allegiance.
Approval of minutes. Motion by John Rickert, second by Bill Gius, to approve the minutes of the 5/22/13 and 6/4/12 meetings as presented. Motion carried (3-0).
Sewer System Maintenance Report.
1. Consideration and possible action regarding maintenance and operational issues. Nothing to report.
2. Consideration and possible acceptance of a proposal from Synergy Sales for wireless monitoring systems. The Commission will do research on options. Hal Henderson, Synergy Sales, will be asked to attend the July meeting.
3. Residential inspection plan by area and schedule. John Rickert will take Renee Rickert with him to do home inspections. He intends to start this upcoming weekend.
4. Discuss Outlying Sewer Group Communication. John Rickert recused himself from the discussion and action. District staff waited several months for a response from the City in regards to a bill. The City billed finance charges through this period. The Commission disputes responsibility for the charges and will ask the Outlying Sewer Group for consideration.
1. Discuss completing the remaining issues that pertain to the construction of the sewer collection system.
a. Wehner easement. The District's former legal counsel had the issue in process. The easement is still outstanding. The Commission was informed that Wehner is pursuing the construction of two duplexes on Schuster Lane which will require an extension of the sewer.
1. Mike Winkler to discuss drainage concerns. Winkler planned to address the Commission regarding the excessive running of his sump pump. Winkler was not in attendance.
2. Review and accept the 2012 Compliance Maintenance Annual Report, as required by the DNR. Motion by Bill Gius, second by John Rickert, to accept the 2012 CMAR and to file it with the DNR. Motion carried (3-0).
3. Approval of bills. Motion by Bill Gius, second by Mike Sabel, to pay all bills as presented, (order nos. 45-52), totaling $4,659.92, with the exception of the modification of removing the energenecs annual service agreement included in the Taycheedah Sanitary District #1 2012-4th quarter operation and maintenance bill, and to authorize the following:
• Transfer $5,725.00 from the Operations/User Charge Account to the regular checking account,
• Transfer $134.56 from the Operations/Inspections Account to the regular checking account,
• Transfer $876.32 from the Operations/User Charge Account to the Reserve for Replacement Account, and
• Transfer of $303.07 from the Debt Service Account to the User Charge Account.
Motion carried (3-0).
Public Comment. None was presented.
Adjournment. Motion by Bill Gius, second by John Rickert, to adjourn the meeting at 5:05 p.m. Motion carried (3-0).
Brenda A. Schneider, District Recording Secretary
|Town of Taycheedah
Fond du Lac County, Wisconsin
Officials | Calendar | Announcements | Legal Notices | Newsletter | Procedures | Links | History | Ordinances | Comprehensive Plan | Map | Kiekhaefer Park | Home