Taycheedah Sanitary District #3
Monday, July 15 2013
TIME: 5:30 p.m.
LOCATION: at the Taycheedah Town Hall
Call to order.
Pledge of Allegiance.
Approval of the minutes of the 6/19/13 meeting.
Sewer System Maintenance:
1) Consideration and possible action regarding general maintenance and operational issues.
2) Residential inspection plan.
1) Discuss completing the remaining issues that pertain to the construction of the sewer collection system.
a. Wehner easement.
1) Approval of bills.
Public comments and questions pertaining to District business.
Site visit to the lift stations.
Brenda A. Schneider
Please note, that upon reasonable notice, efforts will be made to accommodate the needs of disabled individuals through appropriate aids and services. For additional information or to request this service, please contact Brenda Schneider at (920) 921-5224.
TAYCHEEDAH SANITARY DISTRICT #3
MONTHLY COMMISSION MEETING
JULY 15, 2013
TAYCHEEDAH TOWN HALL
Members present: President Bill Gius; Commissioners John Rickert and Mike Sabel; and Recording Secretary Brenda Schneider. Also present was Scott Mitchell.
Call to order. President Bill Gius called the meeting to order at 5:33 p.m.
Pledge of Allegiance. The Commission dispensed with the Pledge of Allegiance.
Approval of minutes. The minutes of the 6/19/13 meetings were accepted as presented.
Sewer System Maintenance Report.
1. Consideration and possible action regarding maintenance and operational issues. Both pumps were recently pulled at the CTH WH lift station. Paper toweling was affecting the operation of the pumps.
2. Residential inspection plan. John & Renee Rickert have been working on home inspections. A couple of residents have refused entry and one re-inspection was denied. A letter will be sent to the three property owners. Another notice will be included with the 3rd quarter billing.
This year to date, the Rickerts have completed 49 inspections, of which were 7 new violations, and 8 re-inspections of prior year violations.
1. Discuss completing the remaining issues that pertain to the construction of the sewer collection system.
a. Wehner easement. The District's former legal counsel had the issue in process. The easement is still outstanding. The Commission was informed that Wehner is pursuing the construction of two duplexes on Schuster Lane which will require the tapping of the main. Mr. Wehner's formal request is expected in the near future.
1. Approval of bills. Motion by Bill Gius, second by John Rickert, to pay all bills as presented, (order nos. 53-62), totaling $4,956.83, with the exception of the Town payroll billing from Schenck, and to authorize the following:
• Transfer $5,200.00 from the Operations/User Charge Account to the regular checking account, and
• Transfer $183,095.13 from the Operations/User Charge Account to the Debt Service Account.
Motion carried (3-0).
Public Comment. None was presented.
Site visit to the lift stations. Scott Mitchell arrived at 6:00 pm. He spoke with the Commission regarding dialer replacement and other operating efficiencies. At 6:30 pm, the group performed a site visit to the CTH WH lift station.
Adjournment. President Gius declared the meeting adjourned at 7:23 pm.
Brenda A. Schneider, District Recording Secretary
|Town of Taycheedah
Fond du Lac County, Wisconsin
Officials | Calendar | Announcements | Legal Notices | Newsletter | Procedures | Links | History | Ordinances | Comprehensive Plan | Map | Kiekhaefer Park | Home