Johnsburg Sanitary District
Tuesday, December 3 2013
TIME: 10:00 a.m.
LOCATION: Taycheedah Town Hall
1. Call to order.
2. Approval of minutes of the 115/13 meeting.
3. Discuss operational issues.
4. Approval of District bills.
5. Preliminary review of the 2014 budget and the District's debt amortization schedule.
6. Schedule the next meeting.
7. Commissioners' reports and comments.
Brenda A. Schneider
District Recording Secretary
Please note, upon reasonable notice, efforts will be made to accommodate the needs of disabled individuals through appropriate aids and services. For additional information or to request this service, please contact Brenda Schneider at 921-5224.
JOHNSBURG SANITARY DISTRICT
MONTHLY COMMISSION MEETING
DECEMBER 3, 2013
TAYCHEEDAH TOWN HALL
Members present were President Franz Schmitz, Commissioners Dennis Lefeber and Ken Schneider, and Recording Secretary Brenda Schneider.
1. Call to order. Chairman Schmitz called the meeting to order at 10:05 a.m.
2. Approval of the minutes of the 11/5/13 meeting. Motion by Dennis Lefeber, second by Ken Schneider, to accept the minutes of the 11/5/13 meeting as presented. Motion carried (3-0).
3. Discuss operational issues. The Commission questioned possible spike in flows. Mike Sabel will be asked to provide a monthly report.
4. Approval of District bills. Motion by Ken Schneider, second by Dennis Lefeber, to approve the bills, (order nos. 127-146) totaling $9,612.66; and to authorize the following:
• Transfer $11,200.00 from the User Charge Account to the regular checking account,
• Transfer $6,982.04 from the User Charge Account to the Debt Service Account, and
• Transfer $634.73 from the User Charge Account to the Reserve for Replacement Account.
Motion carried (3-0).
5. Preliminary review of the 2014 budget and the District's debt amortization schedule. The Commission reviewed the preliminary reports. Motion by Ken Schneider, second by Dennis Lefeber, to pay $10,116.00 to National Exchange Bank & Trust as an additional principal payment toward the District's loan. Motion carried (3-0)
Motion by Dennis Lefeber, second by Ken Schneider, to approve the 2014 Budget as presented. Motion carried (3-0).
6. Schedule the next meeting. The next meeting will be conducted on Tuesday, January 7th, at 10:00 a.m., at the Taycheedah Town Hall.
7. Commissioner's reports and comments. None presented.
8. Adjournment. President Franz Schmitz declared the meeting adjourned at 10:50 a.m.
Brenda A. Schneider, District Recording Secretary
|Town of Taycheedah
Fond du Lac County, Wisconsin
Officials | Calendar | Announcements | Legal Notices | Newsletter | Procedures | Links | History | Ordinances | Comprehensive Plan | Map | Kiekhaefer Park | Home