Taycheedah Sanitary District #3
Wednesday, February 19 2014
TIME: 4:00 p.m.
LOCATION: at the Taycheedah Town Hall
Call to order.
Pledge of Allegiance.
Approval of the minutes of the 1/15/14 meetings.
Approval of bills.
Sewer System Maintenance:
1) Consideration and possible action regarding general maintenance and operational issues.
2) Residential inspection plan.
1) Discuss the Agreement for the Allocation of Costs and Transportation of wastewater Between Sanitary District No. 1 of the Town of Taycheedah and Johnsburg Sanitary District.
Public comments and questions pertaining to District business.
Brenda A. Schneider
Please note, that upon reasonable notice, efforts will be made to accommodate the needs of disabled individuals through appropriate aids and services. For additional information or to request this service, please contact Brenda Schneider at (920) 921-5224.
TAYCHEEDAH SANITARY DISTRICT #3
MONTHLY COMMISSION MEETING
FEBRUARY 19, 2014
TAYCHEEDAH TOWN HALL
Members present: President Bill Gius; Commissioner Mike Sabel; and Recording Secretary Brenda Schneider. Excused was Commissioner John Rickert.
Call to order. President Bill Gius called the meeting to order at 4:00 p.m.
Pledge of Allegiance. The Commission dispensed with the Pledge of Allegiance.
Approval of minutes. Motion by Bill Gius, second by Mike Sabel, to approve the minutes of the 1/15/14 meeting as distributed. Motion carried (2-0).
Approval of bills. Motion by Bill Gius, second by Mike Sabel, to approve the bills (order 10-19), totaling $19,488.78, and to authorize the following:
• Transfer $19,500.00 from the Operations/User Charge Account to the regular checking account, and
• Disperse $457.66 to Taycheedah Sanitary District #1 for a payment received from Bryan Perl included in one check for a TSD#3 property.
Motion carried (2-0).
Sewer System Maintenance Report.
1. Consideration and possible action regarding maintenance and operational issues. Nothing to report at this time.
2. Residential inspection plan. The Inspection Team submitted seven outstanding violation reports. Follow-up remediation orders will be sent to the property owners.
No unfinished business.
1. Discuss the Agreement for the Allocation of Costs and transportation of Wastewater Between Sanitary District #1 of the Town of Taycheedah and Taycheedah Sanitary District #3. The draft Agreement was received on January 23, 2014. Staff has requested a redline/strikeout version. The requested version has not yet been received.
Public Comment. No public comment was presented.
Adjournment. Motion by Bill Gius, second by Mike Sabel, to adjourn the meeting at 4:16 pm. Motion carried (2-0).
Brenda A. Schneider, District Recording Secretary
|Town of Taycheedah
Fond du Lac County, Wisconsin
Officials | Calendar | Announcements | Legal Notices | Newsletter | Procedures | Links | History | Ordinances | Comprehensive Plan | Map | Kiekhaefer Park | Home