Johnsburg Sanitary District
Tuesday, March 4 2014
TIME: 10:00 a.m.
LOCATION: at the Taycheedah Town Hall
1. Call to order.
2. Approval of minutes of the 2/4/14 meeting.
3. Discuss operational issues.
4. Discuss the Agreement for the Allocation of Costs and Transportation of wastewater Between Sanitary District No. 1 of the Town of Taycheedah and Johnsburg Sanitary District.
5. Review Digger's Hotline map.
6. Approval of District bills.
7. Schedule the next meeting.
8. Commissioners' reports and comments.
Brenda A. Schneider
District Recording Secretary
Please note, upon reasonable notice, efforts will be made to accommodate the needs of disabled individuals through appropriate aids and services. For additional information or to request this service, please contact Brenda Schneider at 921-5224.
JOHNSBURG SANITARY DISTRICT
MONTHLY COMMISSION MEETING
MARCH 4, 2014
TAYCHEEDAH TOWN HALL
Members present were President Franz Schmitz, Commissioners Dennis Lefeber and Ken Schneider, and Recording Secretary Brenda Schneider.
1. Call to order. Chairman Schmitz called the meeting to order at 10:06 a.m.
2. Approval of the minutes of the 2/4/14 meeting. Motion by Ken Schneider, second by Dennis Lefeber, to accept the minutes of the 2/4/14 meeting as distributed. Motion carried (3-0).
3. Discuss operational issues. Mike Sabel needs to pick-up some tools from Brian Schmitz.
4. Discuss the Agreement for the Allocation of Costs and Transportation of Wastewater Between Sanitary District No. 1 of the Town of Taycheedah and Johnsburg Sanitary District. The O&M Agreement has been revised by TSD#1. The Commission has requested a redline/strikeout version of the Agreement; which will illustrate all revisions to the text. It appears numerous changes, unrelated to the installation of the flow meters at the Gladstone and Brookhaven lift stations, have been incorporated. No action was taken.
5. Review Digger's Hotline map. The remainder of Meyer Court needs to be added and an area west of Hwy 151 needs to be removed. The map will be re-submitted to Digger's Hotline. The submission of the map is expected to be the final step in the membership process.
6. Approval of District bills. Motion by Dennis Lefeber, second by Ken Schneider, to approve the bills, (order nos. 16-23) totaling $14,706.07; and to authorize the following:
• Transfer $14,750.00 from the User Charge Account to the regular checking account.
Motion carried (3-0).
7. Schedule the next meeting. The next meeting will be conducted on Tuesday, April 8th, at 10:00 a.m., at the Taycheedah Town Hall.
8. Commissioner's reports and comments. None presented.
9. Adjournment. President Franz Schmitz declared the meeting adjourned at 10:42 a.m.
Brenda A. Schneider, District Recording Secretary
|Town of Taycheedah
Fond du Lac County, Wisconsin
Officials | Calendar | Announcements | Legal Notices | Newsletter | Procedures | Links | History | Ordinances | Comprehensive Plan | Map | Kiekhaefer Park | Home