Thursday, April 10 2014
TIME: 7:00 a.m.
LOCATION: at the Taycheedah Town Hall
Annual Road Inspection Meeting
The Town of Taycheedah Town Board will meet at the Taycheedah Town Hall. The Board will then perform site inspections at various locations within the Town of Taycheedah in order to determine possible road repair and ditch projects for 2014.
This meeting is for information purposes only. No official action will be taken.
Brenda A. Schneider
SPECIAL BOARD MEETING
APRIL 10, 2014
TAYCHEEDAH TOWN HALL
Members present were Chairman Jerry Guelig, Supervisors John Abler, Clarence Kraus and Tim Simon; and Road Supervisor Mike Sabel. Excused was Supervisor Mike Wirtz.
The Town Board of the Town of Taycheedah met for a special meeting for the purpose of conducting the annual road/ditch inspection to determine road repair and ditch projects for the year. The Clerk Brenda Schneider was not in attendance. Mike Sabel took notes.
The group toured the Town to inspect numerous roads and ditched. Supervisor Tim Simon departed at 8:00 a.m.
The following is the 2014 project list for roadwork that will be bid:
Pulverize & Pave 2.0" Binder with 1.5" finish coat
1. Golf Course Drive Hwy 151 to Cty. UU Approximately 6,600' x 20'
2. Bittersweet Court Bittersweet Lane thru cul de sac Approximately 420' x 20'
Add 4" gravel, Pulverize & Pave 2.0" Binder with 1.5" finish coat
1. Welling Beach Road Hwy 151 to termini Approximately 2,400' x 20'
1. Ledge Road W2699 east to 7 Hills Road Approximately 2,600' x 20'
2. Cody Road Tower Road west to recent overlay Approximately 2,000' x 20'
3. Cody Road W3611 east to recent overlay Approximately 1,050' x 20'
4. Sandy Beach Road N7705 thence north Approximately 180' x 20'
Pave 2" Binder with 1.5" finish coat
1. Schuster Lane Billene Drive thence east Approximately 410' x 20'
1. Peebles Lane (North) Area 1-mill two butt joints-1.5' overlay-approximately 30' x 20'
Area 2-mill two butt joints-1.5" overlay-approximately 30' x 20'
1. Town Hall upper parking lot
Chairman Guelig declared the meeting adjourned at 9:47 am.
Brenda A. Schneider
|Town of Taycheedah
Fond du Lac County, Wisconsin
Officials | Calendar | Announcements | Legal Notices | Newsletter | Procedures | Links | History | Ordinances | Comprehensive Plan | Map | Kiekhaefer Park | Home