Johnsburg Sanitary District
Tuesday, October 7 2014
TIME: 10:00 a.m.
LOCATION: at the Taycheedah Town Hall
1. Call to order.
2. Approval of minutes of the 9/9/14 meeting.
3. Discuss operational issues.
4. Review draft 2015 Budget.
5. Consideration and possible acceptance of a quote for an electronic lift station monitoring and alarm system.
6. Discuss the Agreement for the Allocation of Costs and Transportation of Wastewater Between Sanitary District No. 1 of the Town of Taycheedah and Johnsburg Sanitary District.
7. Report on OSG Annual Meeting.
8. Approval of District bills.
9. Schedule the next meeting.
10. Commissioners' reports and comments.
Brenda A. Schneider
District Recording Secretary
Please note, upon reasonable notice, efforts will be made to accommodate the needs of disabled individuals through appropriate aids and services. For additional information or to request this service, please contact Brenda Schneider at 921-5224.
JOHNSBURG SANITARY DISTRICT
MONTHLY COMMISSION MEETING
OCTOBER 7, 2014
TAYCHEEDAH TOWN HALL
Members present were President Franz Schmitz, Commissioners Dennis Lefeber and Ken Schneider, and Recording Secretary Brenda Schneider.
1. Call to order. Chairman Schmitz called the meeting to order at 10:02 a.m.
2. Approval of the minutes of the 9/9/14 meeting. Motion by Dennis Lefeber, second by Ken Schneider, to approve the minutes of the 9/9/14 meeting as distributed. Motion carried (3-0).
3. Discuss operational issues. Commission needs to address manhole repairs.
4. Review draft 2015 Budget. The draft budget projects sustaining the current user charge. Motion by Ken Schneider, second by Dennis Lefeber, to approve the 2015 Budget as presented. Motion carried (3-0).
5. Consideration and possible acceptance of a quote for an electronic lift station monitoring and alarm system. The Commission discussed possible funding methods for the project. Based upon a recommendation from Mike Sabel, the Commission postponed making a decision. TSD#3 is experiencing issues with the wireless communications. The vendor is currently working to resolve the issues.
6. Discuss the Agreement for the Allocation of Costs and Transportation of Wastewater Between Sanitary District No. 1 of the Town of Taycheedah and Johnsburg Sanitary District. The O&M Agreement has been revised by TSD#1. The Commission has received a redline/strikeout version of the Agreement; which illustrates all revisions to the text. The Commission postponed action pending a meeting of the presidents from the three impacted sanitary districts.
7. Report on OSG Annual Meeting. The OSG intends to pursue uniform ordinance language in reference to home inspections. The OSG also intends to solicit bids as a group for televising and cleaning to be performed in the spring of 2015.
8. Approval of District bills. Motion by Ken Schneider, second by Dennis Lefeber, to approve the bills, (order nos. 76-85) totaling $1,297.44; and to authorize the following:
• Transfer $1,300.00 from the User Charge Account to the Regular Checking Account,
• Transfer $80.49 from the User Charge Account to the Debt Service Account, and
• Transfer $7.32 from the User Charge Account to the Reserve for Replacement Account.
Motion carried (3-0).
9. Schedule the next meeting. The next Commission meeting will be conducted on Tuesday, November 11th, at 10:00 a.m., at the Taycheedah Town Hall.
10. Commissioner's reports and comments. No reports were presented.
11. Adjournment. President Franz Schmitz declared the meeting adjourned at 11:20 a.m.
Brenda A. Schneider, District Recording Secretary
|Town of Taycheedah
Fond du Lac County, Wisconsin
Officials | Calendar | Announcements | Legal Notices | Newsletter | Procedures | Links | History | Ordinances | Comprehensive Plan | Map | Kiekhaefer Park | Home