Taycheedah Sanitary District #3
Wednesday, October 22 2014
TIME: 4:00 p.m.
LOCATION: at the Taycheedah Town Hall
Call to order.
Pledge of Allegiance.
Approval of the minutes of the 9/24/14 meeting.
Approval of bills.
Sewer System Maintenance:
1) Consideration and possible action regarding general maintenance and operational issues.
a. Run time/flow reports.
b. Missions monitoring and alarm system.
c. Inspection of all lift stations.
d. Televising and manhole re-surfacing.
e. Bittersweet Lane settling.
2) Residential inspection plan.
1) Discuss the Agreement for the Allocation of Costs and Transportation of Wastewater Between Sanitary District No. 1 of the Town of Taycheedah and Town of Taycheedah Sanitary District No. 3.
2) Review maintenance schedules.
Public comments and questions pertaining to District business.
Brenda A. Schneider
Please note, that upon reasonable notice, efforts will be made to accommodate the needs of disabled individuals through appropriate aids and services. For additional information or to request this service, please contact Brenda Schneider at (920) 921-5224.
TAYCHEEDAH SANITARY DISTRICT #3
MONTHLY COMMISSION MEETING
OCTOBER 22, 2014
TAYCHEEDAH TOWN HALL
Members present: President Bill Gius; Commissioners John Rickert and Mike Sabel; and Recording Secretary Brenda Schneider.
Call to order. President Bill Gius called the meeting to order at 4:00 p.m.
Pledge of Allegiance. The Commission dispensed with the Pledge of Allegiance.
Approval of minutes. Motion by John Rickert, second by Mike Sabel, to approve the minutes of the 9/24/14 meeting. Motion carried (3-0).
Approval of bills. Motion by Bill Gius, second by John Rickert, to approve the bills (order 74-87), totaling $20,439.49, and to authorize the following:
• Transfer $21,500.00 from the Operations/User Charge Account to the regular checking account, and
• Transfer $108.08 from the Operations/User Charge Account to the Reserve for Replacement Account.
Motion carried (3-0).
Sewer System Maintenance.
1. Consideration and possible action regarding maintenance and operational issues.
a. Run time/flow reports. Commission reviewed flow reports for the month of September.
b. Missions monitoring and alarm system. A few of the locations continue to experience communication interruptions. There also has been an issued with elevated pump run times as the Evergreen Court location. It is suspected that the pump is running at a normal rate; however, a sensor is transmitting inaccurate information. Hal Henderson, Synergy Systems, will update the software at all of the locations.
c. Inspection of all lift stations. All six lift stations have been cleaned and inspected. It was noted that all locations passed inspection.
d. Televising and manhole re-surfacing. The OSG plans to solicit bids for televising to be done in the spring of 2015. The intent is for all interested members to join forces. The Commission's consensus was to solicit for one mile of televising and cleaning. There is also a possibility of soliciting bids for manhole re-surfacing.
e. Bittersweet Lane settling. The asphalted driveway has been patched; however, the ditch line continues to settle. The Commission will research possible solutions to the problem.
2. Residential inspection plan. The Inspection Team will continue to work on re-inspections.
1. Discuss the Agreement for the Allocation of Costs and Transportation of Wastewater Between Sanitary District #1 of the Town of Taycheedah and Taycheedah Sanitary District #3. The draft Agreement was received on January 23, 2014. Staff has requested a redline/strikeout version. The requested version was received on or about August 5, 2014. Commission supports Bill Gius meeting with the presidents of the Calumet and Johnsburg Sanitary Districts. Formal action was postponed pending the meeting of the presidents.
No New Business to present.
Public Comment. None.
Adjournment. President Bill Gius declared the meeting adjourned at 4:38 p.m.
Brenda A. Schneider, District Recording Secretary
|Town of Taycheedah
Fond du Lac County, Wisconsin
Officials | Calendar | Announcements | Legal Notices | Newsletter | Procedures | Links | History | Ordinances | Comprehensive Plan | Map | Kiekhaefer Park | Home