Johnsburg Sanitary District
Tuesday, November 11 2014
TIME: 9:30 a.m.
LOCATION: at the Taycheedah Town Hall
1. Call to order.
2. Approval of minutes of the 10/7/14 meeting.
3. Discuss operational issues.
4. Discuss the Agreement for the Allocation of Costs and Transportation of Wastewater Between Sanitary District No. 1 of the Town of Taycheedah and Johnsburg Sanitary District.
5. Approval of District bills.
6. Schedule the next meeting.
7. Commissioners' reports and comments.
Brenda A. Schneider
District Recording Secretary
Please note, upon reasonable notice, efforts will be made to accommodate the needs of disabled individuals through appropriate aids and services. For additional information or to request this service, please contact Brenda Schneider at 921-5224.
JOHNSBURG SANITARY DISTRICT
MONTHLY COMMISSION MEETING
NOVEMBER 11, 2014
TAYCHEEDAH TOWN HALL
Members present were President Franz Schmitz, Commissioners Dennis Lefeber and Ken Schneider, and Recording Secretary Brenda Schneider.
1. Call to order. Chairman Schmitz called the meeting to order at 9:35 a.m.
2. Approval of the minutes of the 10/7/14 meeting. Motion by Dennis Lefeber, second by Ken Schneider, to accept the minutes of the 10/7/14 meeting as distributed. Motion carried (3-0).
3. Discuss operational issues. Mike Sabel, Maintenance Technician, submitted a written reported indicating that manholes #10, #11, #12, #13, #14, and #15, have varying degrees of scaling. He advises that the Commission consider having them lined. He further reported that manhole #85B was knocked-off. He repaired it on 9/5/14.
Commissioner Lefeber met with Bill Heffernan, Front Range Environmental. They performed a site visit at manhole #10. Mr. Heffernan provided a quote of $2,137.50 to line the manhole.
Lefeber plans to communicate with Ron Cunzenheim regarding the project during the November 20th OSG Executive Committee. There may also be the possibility that other districts are in need of this type of repair.
4. Discuss the Agreement for the Allocation of Costs and Transportation of Wastewater Between Sanitary District No. 1 of the Town of Taycheedah and Johnsburg Sanitary District. The O&M Agreement has been revised by TSD#1. The Commission has received a redline/strikeout version of the Agreement; which illustrates all revisions to the text. The Commission postponed action pending a meeting of the presidents of the three impacted sanitary districts.
5. Approval of District bills. Motion by Dennis Lefeber, second by Ken Schneider, to approve the bills, (order nos. 86-98) totaling $3,177.97, and to authorize the following:
• Transfer $3,200.00 from the User Charge Account to the Regular Checking Account,
• Transfer $1,128.60 from the User Charge Account to the Debt Service Account, and
• Transfer $102.60 from the User Charge Account to the Reserve for Replacement Account.
Motion carried (3-0).
6. Schedule the next meeting. The next Commission meeting will be conducted on Tuesday, December 2nd, at 10:00 a.m., at the Taycheedah Town Hall.
7. Commissioner's reports and comments. No reports were presented.
8. Adjournment. President Franz Schmitz declared the meeting adjourned at 10:05 a.m.
Brenda A. Schneider, District Recording Secretary
|Town of Taycheedah
Fond du Lac County, Wisconsin
Officials | Calendar | Announcements | Legal Notices | Newsletter | Procedures | Links | History | Ordinances | Comprehensive Plan | Map | Kiekhaefer Park | Home