Taycheedah Sanitary District #3
Wednesday, December 10 2014
TIME: 5:00 p.m.
LOCATION: at Tommy J's Bar, Johnsburg
Call to order.
Pledge of Allegiance.
Approval of the minutes of the 11/11/14 and 11/24/14 meetings.
Approval of bills.
Sewer System Maintenance:
1) Consideration and possible action regarding general maintenance and operational issues.
a. Run time/flow reports.
b. Missions monitoring and alarm system.
c. Televising and manhole re-surfacing.
d. Bittersweet Lane settling.
2) Residential inspection plan.
1) Discuss the Agreement for the Allocation of Costs and Transportation of Wastewater Between Sanitary District No. 1 of the Town of Taycheedah and Town of Taycheedah Sanitary District No. 3.
1) Review and possible response to correspondence received from Taycheedah Sanitary District #3 regarding staff mileage reports.
Public comments and questions pertaining to District business.
Brenda A. Schneider
Please note, that upon reasonable notice, efforts will be made to accommodate the needs of disabled individuals through appropriate aids and services. For additional information or to request this service, please contact Brenda Schneider at (920) 921-5224.
TAYCHEEDAH SANITARY DISTRICT #3
MONTHLY COMMISSION MEETING
DECEMBER 10, 2014
TOMMY J's BAR, JOHNSBURG
Members present: President Bill Gius, Commissioners John Rickert and Mike Sabel. Also present was Recording Secretary Brenda Schneider.
Call to order. President Bill Gius called the meeting to order at 5:08 p.m.
Pledge of Allegiance. The Commission dispensed with the Pledge of Allegiance.
Approval of minutes. Motion by John Rickert, second by Mike Sabel, to approve the minutes of the 11/11/14 and 11/24/14 meetings. Motion carried (3-0).
Approval of bills. Motion by Mike Sabel, second by Bill Gius, to approve the bills (order #92-103), totaling $4,536.44, which excludes the Taycheedah Sanitary District #1 O&M bill pending review during the January Joint Sanitary District meeting. Motion carried (3-0). Motion by Bill Gius, second by John Rickert, to authorize the following:
• Transfer $4,400.00 from the Operations/User Charge Account to the regular checking account,
• Transfer $269.13 from the Operations/Inspections Account to the regular checking account, and
• Authorize $1,544.14 from the Operations/User Charge Account to the Reserve for Replacement Account.
Motion carried (3-0).
Sewer System Maintenance.
1. On November 3rd, the Endres grinder pump station experienced operational problems. Maintenance and repair staff needed to install a standby pump. The original pump is being repaired. Response and repair costs may be billed to the homeowner.
a. Run time/flow reports. The run times at the Church Road lift station have been erratic for several weeks. The home inspection team will visit the homes serviced by this lift station. It is suspected that a leaking toilet may be the cause.
b. Missions monitoring and alarm system. The Cty QQ lift station sent numerous alarm notifications this past weekend. Mike Sabel re-set the controller.
c. Televising and manhole re-surfacing. The OSG plans to solicit bids over the winter on behalf of all interested members. It is anticipated the rate will be between $0.85-$1.00 per foot for cleaning and televising. The consensus of the Commission was to include one-mile in the bid.
d. Bittersweet Lane settling. The ditch has been re-dug, landscaped and seeded.
2. Residential Inspection Plan. See item #1a above.
1. Discuss the Agreement for the Allocation of Costs and Transportation of Wastewater Between Sanitary District No. 1 of the Town of Taycheedah and the Town of Taycheedah Sanitary District No. 3. The Presidents of Taycheedah Sanitary District #3, Johnsburg Sanitary District and Calumet Sanitary District plan to meet no sooner than the middle of January to review the draft documents.
1. Review and possible response to correspondence received from Taycheedah Sanitary District #1 regarding staff mileage reports. TSD#1 reported that the mileage claims are correct. The Commission will verify.
Public Comment. None.
Adjournment. Motion by Bill Gius, second by John Rickert, to adjourn the meeting at 5:51 p.m. Motion carried (3-0).
Brenda A. Schneider, District Recording Secretary
|Town of Taycheedah
Fond du Lac County, Wisconsin
Officials | Calendar | Announcements | Legal Notices | Newsletter | Procedures | Links | History | Ordinances | Comprehensive Plan | Map | Kiekhaefer Park | Home