Taycheedah Sanitary District No. 3
Thursday, March 12 2015
TIME: 4:00 p.m.
LOCATION: at the Taycheedah Town Hall
1) Call to order.
2) Consideration and possible delineation of segment(s) of sewer main to be televised and cleaned as part of a multi-jurisdictional project to be completed spring, 2015.
Brenda A. Schneider
Please note, that upon reasonable notice, efforts will be made to accommodate the needs of disabled individuals through appropriate aids and services. For additional information or to request this service, please contact Brenda Schneider at (920) 921-5224.
TAYCHEEDAH SANITARY DISTRICT #3
MONTHLY COMMISSION MEETING
MARCH 12, 2015
TAYCHEEDAH TOWN HALL
Members present: President Bill Gius, Commissioners John Rickert and Mike Sabel, and Recording Secretary Brenda Schneider.
1. Call to order. President Bill Gius called the meeting to order at 4:12 p.m.
2. Consideration and possible delineation of segment(s) of sewer main to be televised and cleaned as part of a multi-jurisdictional project, to be completed spring, 2015. Green Bay Pipe & TV was the low bidder at $0.43 per foot for cleaning and $0.40 per foot for televising. Motion by Bill Gius, second by Mike Sabel, to retain Green Bay Pipe & TV for the cleaning and televising of the sewer main along the following streets and easements:
• CTH QQ-from CTH WH to termini
• CTH WH- from Glen Street to termini
• Schuster Lane-entire street
• Hillside Circle-entire street
• Hillside Drive-from Hillside Circle to termini
• Billene Drive-from Hillside Circle to termini
• Hunter's Lane-entire street
• Glen Street-entire street
• Badger Lane-entire street
• Taynette Circle-entire street
• Rosenthal Court-entire street
• Easement-Badger Lane to Hunter's Lane
• Easement-Hunter's Lane to Schuster Lane
• Easement- Schuster Lane to Hillside Circle
• Easement- Rosenthal Court to Taynette Circle
Motion carried (3-0).
3. Adjournment. Motion by Mike Sabel, second by Bill Gius, to adjourn the meeting at 4:32 p.m. Motion carried (3-0).
Brenda A. Schneider, District Recording Secretary
|Town of Taycheedah
Fond du Lac County, Wisconsin
Officials | Calendar | Announcements | Legal Notices | Newsletter | Procedures | Links | History | Ordinances | Comprehensive Plan | Map | Kiekhaefer Park | Home