Board of Appeals
Thursday, April 16 2015
TIME: 6:30 p.m.
LOCATION: at the Taycheedah Town Hall
TOWN OF TAYCHEEDAH
FOND DU LAC COUNTY, WISCONSIN
ZONING BOARD OF APPEALS
PLEASE TAKE NOTICE that on Thursday, April 16th, 2015, at 6:30 p.m., the Town of Taycheedah Zoning Board of Appeals will conduct a public hearing regarding an amendment to the Conditional Use Permit issued to JNJT, LLC for the construction and operation of a dog kennel providing boarding and daycare services on a 3.129 acre parcel located along Hwy 151, in Section 29 in the Town of Taycheedah, Fond du Lac County, Wisconsin.
The hearing is open to the public. Interested parties are encouraged to attend. Town Board members may be in attendance.
Dated this 3rd day of April, 2015.
Brenda A. Schneider, Town Clerk
TOWN OF TAYCHEEDAH
BOARD OF APPEALS
JNJT, LLC/PEEBLES PLAY & STAY KENNEL, LLC
APRIL 16, 2015
TAYCHEEDAH TOWN HALL
Members present: Chairman Jerome Bord, John Buechel, Erv Karls, Jason Meyer and Joe Sabel. Also present was Secretary Brenda Schneider. Excused: Tom Friess.
The purpose of the public hearing was to consider an amendment to the Conditional Use Permit issued to JNJT, LLC, for the construction and operation of a dog kennel providing boarding and daycare services. The Board of Appeals granted a CUP to JNJT, LLC, on February 19, 2015.
Chairman Bord called the public hearing to order at 6:30 pm.
The Secretary read the hearing notice.
Jennifer George and Joel Gudex were sworn in. Their testimony and responses to questions were as follows:
• Exhibit C, submitted on February 19, 2015, illustrated an east/west orientation of the building.
• Tim Simon has since shot the elevations of the lot. The lot slopes 9 feet from the front to the back.
• The office is planned for the original location; however, the kennel portion of the structure will now be situated in a north/south orientation (Exhibit A).
• The interior of the structure will not change.
• The State has received, reviewed and approved the current plans.
• The State has approved their driveway permit application.
• They plan to begin digging in one month.
Chairman Bord declared the public hearing closed at 6:35 p.m.
Motion by Erv Karls, second by John Buechel, to approve the amendment to the Conditional Use Permit for Peebles Play & Stay Kennel, per the State-approved plans as presented.
Roll call vote:
Erv Karls aye
Joe Sabel aye
John Buechel aye
Jason Meyer aye
Jerome Bord aye Motion carried unanimously.
Motion by John Buechel, second by Erv Karls, to adjourn the public hearing at 6:36 pm. Motion carried (5-0).
Brenda A. Schneider
|Town of Taycheedah
Fond du Lac County, Wisconsin
Officials | Calendar | Announcements | Legal Notices | Newsletter | Procedures | Links | History | Ordinances | Comprehensive Plan | Map | Kiekhaefer Park | Home