Taycheedah Sanitary District #3
Monday, December 14 2015
TIME: 6:30 p.m.
LOCATION: at the Taycheedah Town Hall
Special Business Meeting
1. Call to order.
2. Consideration and possible extension of the contract for the Ledge Road Sanitary Sewer Flow Monitoring Station Improvements.
3. Consideration and possible action to invoke liquidated damages, per the contract.
4. Consideration and possible recommendation to the Town Board regarding the Spies Detachment.
5. Adjournment of the special meeting.
Brenda A Schneider
TAYCHEEDAH SANITARY DISTRICT #3
MONTHLY COMMISSION MEETING
DECEMBER 14, 2015
TAYCHEEDAH TOWN HALL
Members present: President Bill Gius, Commissioners John Rickert and Mike Sabel, and Recording Secretary Brenda Schneider.
1. Call to order. President Bill Gius called the meeting to order at 6:31 p.m.
2. Consideration and possible extension of the contract for the Ledge Road Sanitary Sewer Flow Monitoring Station Improvements. The contract requires completion of the project on or before December 15. Liquidated damages, per the contract, are $500.00 per day.
At issue is the Primex Control Box. The item was ordered on 10/23/15, the same day Helmer signed the contract. The item is not expected to be received until December 22nd. Based upon installation, completion of the utility extension and programming and training; the tentative completion date is January 6th.
Motion by Mike Sabel, second by John Rickert, to extend the contract completion date to January 9th, and to not invoke liquidated damages. Motion carried (3-0).
3. Consideration and possible action to invoke liquidated damages, per the contract. See Item 2.
4. Consideration and possible recommendation to the Town Board regarding the Spies Detachment. Motion by Mike Sabel, second by Bill Gius, to not object to the Spies Detachment. Motion carried (2-1). Nay-John Rickert.
5. Adjournment. Motion by Bill Gius, second by Mike Sabel, to adjourn the meeting at 6:41 p.m. Motion carried (3-0).
Brenda A. Schneider, District Recording Secretary
|Town of Taycheedah
Fond du Lac County, Wisconsin
Officials | Calendar | Announcements | Legal Notices | Newsletter | Procedures | Links | History | Ordinances | Comprehensive Plan | Map | Kiekhaefer Park | Home