Taycheedah Sanitary District #3
Thursday, January 7 2016
TIME: 3:45 p.m.
LOCATION: at the Taycheedah Town Hall
1. Call to order.
2. Consideration and possible extension of the contract for the Ledge Road Sanitary Sewer Flow Monitoring Station Improvements.
3. Consideration and possible action to invoke liquidated damages, per the contract.
4. Adjournment of the special meeting.
Brenda A Schneider
TAYCHEEDAH SANITARY DISTRICT #3
MONTHLY COMMISSION MEETING
JANUARY 7, 2016
TAYCHEEDAH TOWN HALL
Members present: President Bill Gius, Commissioners John Rickert and Mike Sabel, and Recording Secretary Brenda Schneider.
1. Call to order. Commissioner Sabel called the meeting to order at 3:55 p.m.
2. Consideration and possible extension of the contract for the Ledge Road Sanitary Sewer Flow Monitoring Station Improvements. The contract requires completion of the project on or before December 15. Liquidated damages, per the contract, are $500.00 per day.
On December 14th, the Commission took formal action to extend the contract completion date to January 9th and to not invoke liquidated damages.
President Gius arrived at 3:57 p.m.
The Primex Control Box was ordered on 10/23/15, the same day Helmer signed the contract. The item has been received and installed. The City now needs to coordinate the telemetry; which won't be done by January 9th. There is also some training involved. This training will not be completed by January 9th.
Motion by Mike Sabel, second by John Rickert, to extend the contract completion date to January 20th, and to not invoke liquidated damages. Motion carried (3-0).
3. Consideration and possible action to invoke liquidated damages, per the contract. See Item 2.
4. Adjournment. Motion by John Rickert, second by Mike Sabel, to adjourn the meeting at 4:01 p.m. Motion carried (3-0).
Brenda A. Schneider, District Recording Secretary
|Town of Taycheedah
Fond du Lac County, Wisconsin
Officials | Calendar | Announcements | Legal Notices | Newsletter | Procedures | Links | History | Ordinances | Comprehensive Plan | Map | Kiekhaefer Park | Home