Friday, March 18 2016
TIME: 8:00 a.m.
LOCATION: at the Taycheedah Town Hall
Annual Road Inspection Meeting
The Town of Taycheedah Town Board will meet at the Taycheedah Town Hall. The Board will then perform site inspections at various locations within the Town of Taycheedah in order to determine possible road repair and ditch projects for 2016.
This meeting is for information purposes only. No official action will be taken.
Brenda A. Schneider
Town of Taycheedah Annual Road Inspection Meeting
March 18, 2016 8:00AM
Meeting commenced at 8:25AM
Present: Jerry Guelig, John Abler, Jim Rosenthal, Mike Sabel.
Absent: Tim Simon, Clarence Kraus
Meeting minutes recorded by Supervisor Abler.
Roads that were inspected and recommended for repair by Road
Supervisor Sabel and Town Board members.
1. Linden Beach Rd
2. Mengel Hill Rd. West side going up the hill from Johnsburg Rd
Wedge overlay and ditch repair.
3. Evergreen Ct. Repair lateral bumps
4. Fairfield Dr. from Nursery Dr. to N7966 Fairfield
5. Fairlane Cir. and short piece of Fairfield. Wedge and Overlay.
6. Fineview & Linden intersection.
7. McCabe Rd. Wedge and chipseal.
8. Laurel Ln. North/South section wedge and chipseal.
9. Golf Course Rd. Hwy 151 to Calumet St.
10. Michigan St. Golf Course to N7437. Pulverize and pave.
11. Tower Rd. Julka Dr. to Cty WH. Wedge overlay and chipseal.
12. Bittersweet Ln. Highland to Hillcrest. Wedge and overlay.
13. Bittersweet and Lakeview. Intersection and culvert.
14. Kiekhaefer Parkway
Meeting concluded at 10:30AM March 18, 2016
|Town of Taycheedah
Fond du Lac County, Wisconsin
Officials | Calendar | Announcements | Legal Notices | Newsletter | Procedures | Links | History | Ordinances | Comprehensive Plan | Map | Kiekhaefer Park | Home