Taycheedah Sanitary District #3
Thursday, April 20 2017
TIME: 6:00 p.m.
LOCATION: at the Taycheedah Town Hall
Call to order.
Pledge of Allegiance.
Approval of the minutes of the 3/16/17 meeting.
Approval of bills.
Sewer System Maintenance:
1) Consideration and possible action regarding general maintenance and operational issues.
a. Run time/flow reports.
b. Lift stations and grinder pump stations.
c. Other maintenance and operational issues.
2) Clearwater inspections.
a. Church Road.
b. Re-inspection of structures under remediation orders.
1) Discuss the Agreement for the Allocation of Costs and Transportation of Wastewater Between Sanitary District No. 1 of the Town of Taycheedah and Town of Taycheedah Sanitary District No. 3.
1) Discuss office equipment and supplies.
2) Discuss email addresses.
Schedule the next meeting.
Public comments and questions pertaining to District business.
Brenda A. Schneider
Please note, that upon reasonable notice, efforts will be made to accommodate the needs of disabled individuals through appropriate aids and services. For additional information or to request this service, please contact Brenda Schneider at (920) 921-5224.
TAYCHEEDAH SANITARY DISTRICT #3
MONTHLY COMMISSION MEETING
APRIL 20, 2017
TAYCHEEDAH TOWN HALL
Members present: President Bill Gius and Commissioners John Rickert and Mike Sabel. Also present: Recording Secretary Brenda Schneider.
Call to order. President Gius called the meeting to order at 6:00 p.m.
Pledge of Allegiance. The Commission dispensed with Pledge of Allegiance.
Approval of minutes. Motion by Mike Sabel, second by John Rickert, to approve the minutes of the March 16th, 2017 monthly meeting with the correction of two typos. Motion carried (3-0).
Approval of bills. Motion by Bill Gius, second by Mike Sabel, to approve the bills (order #41-50), totaling $4,635.41, which excludes the Sabel Mechanical bill due to the need to do further investigation and the addition of $52.74 to John Rickert for the reimbursement of the purchase of a measuring wheel. Motion carried (3-0). The Commission is unaware as to the current location of the two pumps Sabel Mechanical removed from the Church Road lift station.
Motion by Bill Gius, second by John Rickert to authorize the following:
• Transfer $5,500.00 from Operations/User Charge Account to the regular checking account.
• Acknowledge the debt payment of $164,300 drawn from the Debt Service Account.
Motion carried (3-0).
Sewer System Maintenance:
1. Consideration and possible action regarding general maintenance and operational issues.
a. Run time/flow reports. March pump run time reports for all lift stations were distributed and reviewed. Shady Lane has been experiencing significant spikes. The Commission will perform a site inspection in the near future.
b. Lift stations and grinder pump stations. A Town Board member was contacted regarding the distance from the main excavating work can be performed. There is an easement extending from the Rosenthal Court cul de dac to Taynette Circle. President Gius investigated and determined that the excavating work was at least 15 feet from the main.
c. Other maintenance and operational issues. Dallas Diener has petitioned to the Town Board for the rezone of his property from Single-Family Residential without Public Sewer (R-2) to Single-Family with Public Sewer (R-1). The Commission may render a recommendation regarding the rezone request.
2. Clearwater Inspections.
a. Church Road. Due to elevated flows, particularly during wet weather, Church Road has been televised twice over the past few years. All homes were inspected once. Flows continued to be erratic. The Inspection Team re-inspected all but two of the homes. They will attempt re-inspection of the last two homes when the weather is more conducive.
b. Re-inspection of structures under remediation orders. There are two structures with prior-year remediation orders that have yet to be re-inspected for compliance. The Team will attempt follow-up inspections when the weather is more conducive.
1. Discuss the Agreement for the Allocation of Costs and Transportation of Wastewater Between Sanitary District No. 1 of the Town of Taycheedah and Town of Taycheedah Sanitary District #3. The matter was tabled pending further review.
1. Discuss office equipment and supplies. Brenda Schneider ordered a new computer. A printer/copier/scanner needs to be purchased.
2. Discuss email addresses. Bill Gius and Brenda Schneider will have new email addresses for district business.
Schedule the next meeting. The next meeting is scheduled for May 25th, at 6:00 p.m., at the Taycheedah Town Hall.
Public Comment. None presented.
Adjournment. Motion by Mike Sabel, second by John Rickert, to adjourn the meeting at 7:06 p.m. Motion carried (3-0).
Brenda A. Schneider, District Recording Secretary
|Town of Taycheedah
Fond du Lac County, Wisconsin
Officials | Calendar | Announcements | Legal Notices | Newsletter | Procedures | Links | History | Ordinances | Comprehensive Plan | Map | Kiekhaefer Park | Home