Taycheedah Sanitary District #3
Thursday, May 4 2017
TIME: 7:00 p.m.
LOCATION: at Tommy J's Bar, Johnsburg
Special Business Meeting
1. Call to order.
2. Consideration and possible recommendation regarding the rezoning of and future service to the Dallas Diener property located on Lakeview Road.
3. Discuss and take action regarding lift station cleaning and pump inspections.
4. Adjournment of the special meeting.
Brenda A. Schneider
TAYCHEEDAH SANITARY DISTRICT #3
SPECIAL BUSINESS MEETING
MAY 4, 2017
TOMMY J's BAR, JOHNSBURG
Members present: President Bill Gius, Commissioners John Rickert and Mike Sabel, and Recording Secretary Brenda Schneider.
1. Call to order. President Gius called the meeting to order at 7:04 p.m.
2. Consideration and possible recommendation regarding the rezoning of and future service to the Dallas Diener property located on Lakeview Road. Diener petitioned for the rezone of his property to Single-Family Residential with Public Sewer (R-1). The Plan Commission will conduct a public hearing on May 11th, and the Town Board is scheduled to make a decision during their meeting on the same evening.
President Gius received an opinion for the District's legal counsel. Per the attorney, the rezone and certified survey map, if approved, will trigger administration and enforcement of the District's ordinance.
After extensive discussion, the Commission has no objection to the approval of the rezone and subsequent approval of the certified survey map. The Commission notes that approval of the rezone will require sewer service to the property and the District will comply with the owner's request to provide service to said properties.
3. Discuss and take action regarding lift station cleaning and pump inspections. Speedy Clean will be contacted to clean all six lift stations and the Adams grinder pump station. It was noted that the ordinance needs to be amended in reference to charging specific users for additional maintenance and repair work needed due to misuse of the system, such as excessive grease and the flushing of unacceptable materials.
4. Adjournment. Motion by Mike Sabel, second by John Rickert, to adjourn the meeting at 8:40 p.m. Motion carried (3-0).
Brenda A. Schneider, District Recording Secretary
|Town of Taycheedah
Fond du Lac County, Wisconsin
Officials | Calendar | Announcements | Legal Notices | Newsletter | Procedures | Links | History | Ordinances | Comprehensive Plan | Map | Kiekhaefer Park | Home